Reviews for A Kiss To Mend A Broken Heart
Kuro chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Nicely done. Would love to wait and see if you'd be happy to continue the story and see how this will affect the whole story/cast.

How would Kenshin react to see Kaoru moving on from him to Aoshi? Would Misao, now married, go back and revert to chasing Aoshi-sama? How would this affect the friendship between Kaoru and Misao? Would Neji-sama be still alive in managing the Aoyiya? Is Saito now appointed to chase down Sanosuke, who is running from the police? Did Yahiko and Tsubame got married? How would he percieve the new relationship of Kaoru and Aoshi? Would Megumi approve of this or would she go ballistic over this new pair she would see when she gets back?

Lots of questions to answer for this fic. I'll be observing and hoping for a sequel to this chapter.
Ita-kun89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aw,I love it!really really nice,Stupid Kenshin!XD
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
omg omg i guess it right! it was a ka/ao couple YAY
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Excellent one-shot! -_-
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
wheeheehee AoKao goodness... Btw, even though the hiragana for good evening is ko-n-ba-n-ha, it's spelt konbanwa in romaji Sam e with konnichiwa and a whole lotta other words... Anyway, hehe luverly one-shot!
Kite06 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Gomen ne, but it is konbanwa, it is just writen as konbanha.
1kenshinlover chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I only like Kaoru/Aoshi pairing when Kenshin is not in the picture and caring for her to. I have to say this story broke my heart it was so good.
MistressColdblood chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is quite a lovely story I feel in love with it. I am an AK supporter so this fic made my night.
Triste1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Very interesting. I enjoyed it a lot. Watch out for the grammar (you made some mistakes) and keep writing.
SimplySarah16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i really liked it..

i admit i was one who got the mystery man's identity in the end...

keep writing!
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
this is a really romantic fic! i really, really, really like this! you should make a sequel! this is the best one-shot of AK! you have no idea how much of an AK fan i am! you better make a sequel, otherwise i'd force you to it! _
lady briallen chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
good.. i like it. i think u captured the emotions perfectly
Angel chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Woohie ... Go Aoshi : ) ... coz wait a wonderful story. Ice man has melted.

Wish you didn't make it a one-shot, would have love to see how they progress in the relationship. Hope you chang your mind and make a sequel.
dette09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
waw..an Aoshi/Kaoru! i love it especially the kissing on the bridge part you make it sound real..Ü
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Cute one-shot.

Poor Aoshi and Kaoru...they were both left by the ones they love, huh? I like how the title was taken from a direct quote from Aoshi.