Reviews for Dinner for Two
Melitza chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Who, saw this link in thehellsingproject forum, and wow... That is so twisted, Thess - I'm almost a bit worried for you.

What a crazy theory - but so morbid that I almost find it satisfying. It clicks perfectly into place under your firm writing, as usual - just as everything you write does...
anarchy101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
very good, but ew i was eating
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 7/30/2005

... and I must get a catscan; the thing that creeped me out the most was Integral... and she's EATING Lilith!

Wynd Mage chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Powerful, creepy, I cannot express how cool this was.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I wouldn't say I have a weak stomach or anything but damn I feel a tad nauseaous after reading that. You have got a knack for dark writing. I'm still trying to decide what my reaction is but it took me a couple of days to decide I like Kill Bill and it is one of my all time favorites now. XD
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
integral rulez!
Lorelei chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I am speechless. This is the best Integral story I have read. The ultimate redemption, she has the Queen of the vampires.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Oh shit. I won't eat when reading your stories. Integral was... brilliant, as strong and darkly heroic as she is, how the circunstances always forced her to descend and forsake her humanity. She would do a great vampire, unlike the more immature Seras.
AnAtOlE mALkAvIaN chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
CrEePy, I lIkE.
integrafan chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
That's evil. When has Integra been like that? Well written, nevertheless.
Ezequiel chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow. Sin palabras.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This killed me. I looked at the pairing and I was intrigued of what you did. Totally awesome, truly repugnant and enchanting. The description of Major's dinner made me feel sick but I was expected to, I hope Integral serves him on a silver tray for her own meal.
me chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
now this is a great fanfiction and not insipid fluff.
Verdot chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Whoa. That was wonderfully twisted. Just... I'm amazed. What a concept...

Sensoo chapter 1 . 5/8/2005