Reviews for So Long Sanity
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
saphira404 chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
OMG! This story is so hilarious, I love it!
Kagura910 chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
yo i'm Kagura! i just read ur story So Long Sanity and it's awesome! i was also wondering when you could update it cause it's brillant and i want to know what happends at Yura's mixer! good luck with you writings!

Song-of-Fate chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
YAY! Their going to a party! lol, update! I wanna know what happens next!
Song-of-Fate chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Lol, that was hilarious! I knew it was going to be funny when you started off with that joke in the disclaimer, lol. I can't wait to read more! Also you are officially added to my Favorite Authors list!
The Emmanator chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
I'm a horribly lazy person who has been neglecting reading her updates. Hilarious, the YuraBankotsu just cracked me up.

"Emo" is just short for "Emotional" it's a music-style..._

Keep up the good work!
RLBB chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Hey, luved the chapter especially since I luv horses! Anyway the chapter was awesome!
Tvppl chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
A good story, but Sesshomaru's character in this story is almost exactly like Inuyasha's. It throws me off, because I'm thinking that Sesshomaru would never act this way, etc. I know this is an alternative universe, but the Inuyasha-like mannerisms Sesshomaru inherited makes me "itch" (meaning that my head says, No, Sesshomaru-sama would not do this, etc). I think it would be a good thing to toughen up Sesshomaru's character with the coldness he is known for, for his refined use of language, etc.
Kyuuketsuki-san chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! SHE GOT TO SEE HIM NEKKED? and the stimulating conversation on the phone had me almost screaming along with him. update soon!
RLBB chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
*writes review while chewing on burnt cookie* Hey. Great chappy_ Thanx for reading/reviewing my story.
Daedelon chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Great stuff so far. Only a few nitpicks I could find:

1. Price at the grocery store was switched from $153.02 to $150.02.

2. On a Jetta IV (the one that comes with a key fob), the yellow side marker lights flash when the alarm is set off, not the brake lights.

3. I noticed a lot of product placement and overdetail. Kind of annoying. Like a Pepsi ad.

The story itself is great. Finally somebody downplays Sesshomaru! Keep up the good work.
Kyuuketsuki-san chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Sessh can't cook? ha! The tampon part was hilarious, I can Imagine the look on his face!
FuryouMiko chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Emo Emotional ;)

Keep it up, I kinda like where this is going. Sessh is... well, maybe a little out of character. You seem to have taken a pair of shears to his fuse, heh. He's obviously been spending a little TOO much time with his room-mate. *grins*
Kyuuketsuki-san chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Aw, so cute! me like! i hope you update soon!
Inu-midoriko chapter 2 . 5/9/2005

love your chapter.

update really really really really really soon

yes i know i'm hyper