Reviews for Just a Second Chance
pikachucat chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
omg i love this story! i laughed so much n i love how you kept otto in character and kept his sense of humor. It was amazing! i cant wait to read another one of your storys. btw my name on deviantart is darkdiscord. :P
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Now you see, Weatherbee!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Octopus should kill Reggie. That boy is damn annoying.
turtlegirl42 chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
This was a funny story! a spider-man and archie crossover...you managed to pull it off superbly! great job!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Now this is a story that even I have always wondered what would happen if SPider-man meet the Archies. :D

I mean the possibilities are endless due to Spidey's famous foes and the Archies natural luck. :D

I must say I'm looking forward to this crossoever event for a while. ;)
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
That was really good!

I always felt sorry for Otto, and he was alway my favorite Spidey-Villain.

He would make an awesome science teacher.

I also think that Reggie flying across the field is the most awesome mental image I've had all day.
braindamage-1990 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Although I have no clue what Archie is I really like this story. Somehow I always imaged Otto going back to a normal life.

Braindamage-1990
NuttyFluffer chapter 12 . 2/22/2007
Pretty good... though Doc Ock telling Archie why he couldn't teach anymore was kinda similar to why Profeesor Lupin couldn't teach in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
mercenarychick chapter 12 . 10/17/2005
i luv it lol. ps. please hurry up eith updating nature versus nurture
GuessWho chapter 12 . 9/22/2005
You seem to have added a bit of HP&PA-plus more then a bit of Carrie-to your tale.

I love it when someone takes the villain's side. Thanx.
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
hey trickster, I want to know if you even know how to use the yahoo account of yours cause i sent you an email today and i got nothing in return from you.

is your only email account or do you have another that i should know about?
Catnip070 chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
Tastefully and artfully done! (ie. you hit the characters bang-on, and it was humourous, as well as poignant for Doc. Ock)
Story Dragon chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
this is good and stayed true to doc oks personality! well done!
LadyKayoss chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
Poor Otto. I figured this would happen once he was 'outed.' At least they let him stay on until the end, and they didn't send him to prison. But it doesn't look like the poor guy is ever going to get a break.