Reviews for It Only Takes A Moment
that moment when you realize you've been checking for updates for 5 years.
Nerd-Fghter chapter 16 . 6/17
Dude, this is one of the most beautifully written masterpieces on this website!
Papa Palpatine chapter 16 . 6/14
Been following this story for almost four yaers now, and I'm still really excited to see more. This is one of the stories that really got me into fanfiction, and the second ever to go on my story alerts. I really hope that we'll see more. If not, my most heartfelt compliments on what a wonderful job you've done here.
Hey There!

I think, over the course of the past six years, I have read an reread all of your fanfictions multiple times. Your writing is excellent, which is so very rare on this site, and even more rare in the robin and raven fandom. You are a pillar and an inspiration. Please update! I miss your writing!
batman chapter 16 . 5/1
this is my review for the whole story. i dont like reviewing things chapter by chapter, even if i do see benefits to doing so.

this is for sure one of my favorite fan fics about rob/rae pairing. i have done a lot of reading about them, and most of them push to hard, move to fast, dont include enough detail, go really far off Teen Titans story line or how the characters would act (i cant claim to know how each titan would react in every possible scenario, but if you tell me robins reaction to being hit was to start swearing and then to kiss someone like i read in another fan fic, its a good chance thats not what robin would do)

but you, EmaniaHilel, you did this right (in my own opinion).

they took it slow, which i believe both would be willing to do/want due to personal issues both of them have about getting to close to people or being a couple. raven has trouble getting close to anyone and robin took forever (in the show) to get into any sort of official relationship with star.

you also didnt make them react way off how they might in the actual show (other then a couple of other instances). you included details, didnt focus 100% on robin/raven, you mentioned other things happening as well. all in all, a great read. there were probably a couple things i would have changed, and the biggest issue that i have is this. IT ENDED! you said it would keep going on your online journal thing, so im trying to navigate around that and find the story there. i really wish i coulda seen a more solid ending for them, and hope to find it there.

over all, solid job. i would give it a 9/10, just because there were a few things i didnt like, but each chapter as a whole was good, the story as a whole was good, and i liked the characters.
DemolitionLvr chapter 11 . 4/27
so... this is probably around my 6th read of IOTaM, and somehow I'm only reviewing now? Besides the fact that I love your story, I just wanted to sincerely thank you. I read this first a few years back when I was about 17, and had never seen Casablanca. After reading this story I made it a point to watch it, and it immediately became my favorite movie. So thanks so much for convincing a teen to take in some culture and introducing me to my absolute favorite film ;)
(I also saw Rocky Horror in the theater since reading this the first time, and that was also an experience worth having, so yeah.)
fiendnat138 chapter 16 . 4/2
MORE MORE UPDATE!
SkullCollector4 chapter 1 . 2/23
great story kinda sad though that there has not been an update for a few years
Free chapter 16 . 1/11
This story is amazing, wonderful ... I really liked it ! I read enjoying. You have written well ! It is a pity that you did not show the scene of their first kiss. Thank you very much for it.)))
Avengetheships chapter 16 . 1/3
This is my favorite Robrae story - the best I've ever read. It adds depth and charm to the Titans that wasn't disclosed to viewers on the original she, as well as wonderful characterization that makes you fall in love the the fandom all over again.
I also appreciate the fact that it doesn't go too overboard with the fluff or the lovey doves stuff - it is intricate and more than interesting enough to keep the reader's attention.
krostovikraven1 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
4 years and 4 days ago was this last update, where are the rest you promised? :(
Why create such an intricate and beautiful story if you didn't expect to finish it? I am so sad, and only because i loved this story so much and would live to know what happened next, would there ever be a kiss or heck, even a wedding like Cyborg had in mind back when he planned for them to watch Casablanca. Please, if these reviews and comments still reach you, answer your fan's pleas and continue and finish this story just so we have closure.
Much luck and blessings.
krostovikraven1 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Loved it, she finally realized and he finally had the guts to keep going forward, i specifically loved the length of your chapters, i haven't been able to stop reading.
krostovikraven1 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This one was so funny, i loved bubbly Nina and Paul, such a cute couple. I have to admit that at first i thought Raven might have been afraid of The Beast, as in Beast Boy's Beast and as i read i was trying to figure or how would that play out but when i found out it was the ruler coaster, really everything at the beginning made more sense. Loved how Robin was so protective of her and how he teased her in front of the other couple. You're really kneading me like this pairing a whole lot more than what i expected.
krostovikraven1 chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
This one was great, of course the rest of them are, i can hardly stop reading, you have me laughing and dying of expectancy that maybe those two would finally realize something's going on but to find out that Cyborg had everything to so with the bird's recent outing, that was just icing on the cake. So subtle and sweet of him, so Cyborg' s character. I really love this moments.
WhiteLunaNight chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Loveeed this one i was laughing my butt of when Larry butted in to there conversation, but i also hated it a little because the mood was perfect and they would have kissed! But still FANTASTIC job.