Reviews for Niche
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This was a pretty funny story.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
This is good.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Interesting!
Jim chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
thank you for the story. I liked it.
Will chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Lol, I'm reading. It's not bad. The action could be fleshed out, and perhaps some concern for their own humanity could be included, but I'm nevertheless enjoying it ( chapter 2 so far).
Tricksy Bird chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Since I got into VtR recently I mourned the lack of good Requiem pieces around here, so I was really delighted to find your story. It sure seems to get interesting.

Great set of characters, too. I especially love Lexi (hopefully he's going to get his hands on an RPG soon _~) and I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Icy Mike Molson chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
Cleanly written, but I'm a bit at a loss since I despise Rein-Hagen for creating a new World of Darkness to sell books(i.e., I know nothing about V:tR). Still, the writing is clean, if a bit short for my tastes, and the characters are well writtne. My only problem(possibly stemming from my aforementioned comment about not liking Rein-Hagen) is thart I don't understand what's going on. Maybe a little bit of background(why are we blowing this man up again?) is called for, but other than that not bad.
falconsshadow chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
No reviews? didn't know that was possible.

Amusing story, I'm enjoying it.