Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Gonash9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my gosh! I love Blackfire so this is perfect. On a scale from one to ten...95! :-)
i3 parties girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Holy crap that was so good I've also been looking for a great black fire and Robin story like if she would take control and steal robin
Rocketeer101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
totally boss
AmiShades chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Please write more, this site is in want of Starfire Robin fan fictions. The way you write Blackfire is perfect, you play upon her pain at being rejected by her people with out making her whiney and with out cutting out her dark nature.
evanescence147 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
...interesting...it's...good. I'm sorry i just can't think of the words to describe it.

... oh got some, this works very well with the shows and how Blackfire is portrayed as lower sib not Starfire.

Great Job

~MistGoth
robxblackfire fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
nice, keep writting

_
kiki chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Pretty don't see much of these out there...though personally I would have rather seen this as a chapter in a fic.
bluefire14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
that was weird but i will read more if you wright more so please wright more
Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Damn straight! Blackfire rules! But after she beats Starfire, she'll have to deal with Raven, cause Robin is her man!
DestinysMew82 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
alittle scary

and alittle cool
Gonzobdd chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Its a great story and if you like Blackfire/Robin pairing. I made a BF/Rob story. If want to see it go to cartoon section and put charater Blackfire and Robin or look on my profile.
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
interseting. I liked it. so iy was a one shot? darn...would be nice if you continued. shrug oh well, good job anyways.

-Miya
Spikey Silly chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This was totally awesome. I loved the whole idea about it and RobinxBlackfire rocks. Really good job with this as well. I love the ending. Wow this is just so good. You write awesome Teen Titans ficcies.
bobalina chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I have two brothers, and sometimes I want to put them both in jail. Nice job. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
NEMESIS-01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Nice writing, I loved it! Actually I thing blackfire is a good character to work with. I cant wait until next chapter.