Reviews for Yesterlife
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
omg please update soon, what a great story I love the cpocept and the way you write it. I also like the fact that it showed the orders reactions, It'd be pretty cool if it showed sirius' reaction from heaven.
K chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
The rest plz
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
oh gods please update this soon! Judging from the summary, I'm sure it will be an extremely interesting story! I mean, Harry time-traveling, losing his memories (i think?), and then eventually becoming the man known as Lord Slytherin... Not much can compare to that.
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
This is awesome so far! Update soon please! Like... Really soon!
lola chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
please update soon
Professor Hardy chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
you should really continue this story, its good :D
wolfsblood13 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
the story is pretty interesting
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
The summery of the story sounded really interesting and I thought that it would be quite a wonderful read. The four chapters you wrote were actually quite interesting and emotional. Before I began reading I was aware that you had only written four chapters, but the plot of the story sounded far to interesting not to read. So now I have found myself here writing this review a little bit sad that you didn't actually write too much into the plot. But if I ignore my disappointment I can tell you that I enjoyed your style of writing and how emotional it was to read.
SupernaturalHPfreak chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
sounds good, i like how you introduce the beating and how harry hates it...
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Oh ho ho, you evil, conniving bitch...I would say that I hate you for leaving it here and not updating for YEARS, but you aren't worth the energy I would put in to hating you. I bid you good day!
Emily J. Redbird chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Erm... Am I right if I say that you've discontinued this? Of course I am. It's been six years!*sigh* And we didn't even get to the time-travelling*sigh*

Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
update soooooooooooon!
hypercell chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Ok, well now I know what the potion does. Can't wait for more. I'm intrigued.
hypercell chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
What does the potion do?
Raivenne chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
i thinks youv got a good idea going. i wanna see what happens when harry returns as Lord slytherin. and why is he lord slytherin, is he adopted by the family and he becomes salazar or is it somethings else. who. please update whenever you can. 3