Reviews for Yesterlife
Hi there!
First of all: Are you f****** kidding me?! How could you end your story here?! Don't you have a heart?! It didn't even get to the plot of your SUMMARY! How can you just abandon such a promising story here! But nonetheless: I would really appreciate it,if you could start writing again
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
omg please update soon, what a great story I love the cpocept and the way you write it. I also like the fact that it showed the orders reactions, It'd be pretty cool if it showed sirius' reaction from heaven.
K chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
The rest plz
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
oh gods please update this soon! Judging from the summary, I'm sure it will be an extremely interesting story! I mean, Harry time-traveling, losing his memories (i think?), and then eventually becoming the man known as Lord Slytherin... Not much can compare to that.
R.J. McKee chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
This is awesome so far! Update soon please! Like... Really soon!
lola chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
please update soon
Professor Hardy chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
you should really continue this story, its good :D
wolfsblood13 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
the story is pretty interesting
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
The summery of the story sounded really interesting and I thought that it would be quite a wonderful read. The four chapters you wrote were actually quite interesting and emotional. Before I began reading I was aware that you had only written four chapters, but the plot of the story sounded far to interesting not to read. So now I have found myself here writing this review a little bit sad that you didn't actually write too much into the plot. But if I ignore my disappointment I can tell you that I enjoyed your style of writing and how emotional it was to read.
SupernaturalHPfreak chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
sounds good, i like how you introduce the beating and how harry hates it...
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Oh ho ho, you bitch...you evil, conniving bitch...I would say that I hate you for leaving it here and not updating for YEARS, but you aren't worth the energy I would put in to hating you. I bid you good day!
Emily J. Redbird chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Erm... Am I right if I say that you've discontinued this? Of course I am. It's been six years!*sigh* And we didn't even get to the time-travelling*sigh*

Emily
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
update soooooooooooon!
hypercell chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Ok, well now I know what the potion does. Can't wait for more. I'm intrigued.
hypercell chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
What does the potion do?