Reviews for Yesterlife
Mehloveshorror chapter 4 . 11/1
i have no more hope
FateOfChaos chapter 4 . 7/31
Oh man... How could you just leave it right there? This really was built up... I want to cry because 1) This is so sad! And 2) IT'S BEEN 12 YEARS! If you ever find the time to continue this, I WILL be waiting. This story is just that good so far. I have hope!
little-semanggi chapter 4 . 3/13
It's already 12 years...and I'm still have hope ;v;
BookDragon1322 chapter 4 . 2/9
PLEASE UPDATE AND CONTINUE THIS STORY! I'm reading this in school and after I finished the last chapter, my friends all asked me why I was crying...

I can't wait any more!
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 4 . 1/4
NOOOOOOO! How could you end it right there! Please, please bring this story back to life. It misses you very much, as do your readers.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Hi there!
First of all: Are you f****** kidding me?! How could you end your story here?! Don't you have a heart?! It didn't even get to the plot of your SUMMARY! How can you just abandon such a promising story here! But nonetheless: I would really appreciate it,if you could start writing again
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
omg please update soon, what a great story I love the cpocept and the way you write it. I also like the fact that it showed the orders reactions, It'd be pretty cool if it showed sirius' reaction from heaven.
K chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
The rest plz
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
oh gods please update this soon! Judging from the summary, I'm sure it will be an extremely interesting story! I mean, Harry time-traveling, losing his memories (i think?), and then eventually becoming the man known as Lord Slytherin... Not much can compare to that.
LJTardisType40 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
This is awesome so far! Update soon please! Like... Really soon!
lola chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
please update soon
Strabo chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
you should really continue this story, its good :D
wolfsblood13 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
the story is pretty interesting
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
The summery of the story sounded really interesting and I thought that it would be quite a wonderful read. The four chapters you wrote were actually quite interesting and emotional. Before I began reading I was aware that you had only written four chapters, but the plot of the story sounded far to interesting not to read. So now I have found myself here writing this review a little bit sad that you didn't actually write too much into the plot. But if I ignore my disappointment I can tell you that I enjoyed your style of writing and how emotional it was to read.
SupernaturalHPfreak chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
sounds good, i like how you introduce the beating and how harry hates it...