Reviews for Samaritans
donttouch chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Nice story! Liked it very much :D
Obsessed Pam chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
A nice bit of humour to contrast with all the angst that's been in abundance. Very nicely done.
Obsessed Pam chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
I'm exhaling this huge sigh of relief.
Obsessed Pam chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Now that is cruel! After all John's been through you're giving him some more whump? You're a cruel woman.
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Even an injured Rodney brings hope to the proceedings.
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
I think it might be a good idea if possibly McKay, Teyla and Ronon came on the scene anytime soon...
Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Now I'm worrying about John. Can things get any worse?
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Poor Carson, things look as if they are going to get much worse before they improve.
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Oh, poor Carson. Where's a doctor when you need one? Hopefully, John will be able to save the day somehow.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love your take on Carson and his Scottish accent is just perfect - not an easy thing at all. This is turning into an epic adventure and looking forward to more.
Godsliltippy chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
Wow! that was fun :D in a "beat'em up real good" kind o' way! John! I coulda smacked him, but he was caring for carson so i'll have to overlook his lack of self preservation :P Awesome story! Loved reading it!

*sticks it on her list of things to read again*

Lots o' love!

Tippy
Miyth chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Oh! You ended this so well! Haha! Great story loved the whumpage. It's hard to find fics with good Carson whumping and you did a great job with Sheppard's too!

-Miyth
Astraldust chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I've just found your story and may I say how good it was. Wonderfully descriptive, I could just imagine the island and great Whumping of my two favourite boys.
Susan chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
I just had to tell you how much I loved this story! :D

I'm new to fanfic and so haven't seen too many, but yours was really good :))
Jaws chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Very nice, can't wait to see what else you come up with . . . Beckett's always been my favourite (must be the accent ;)) Any stories with him I'm happy to read! Especially when there is whomping to be had :D Otherwise it's a little boring . . . Keep up the good work!