Reviews for Movie Magic
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I very muched enjoyed this and I agre with your take on Sawyer and Kate... they had a lot of great friendship potential that it makes me sad that it got overshadowed by the triangle most of the time.
tallames chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was incredibly romantic. Old movie theme mixed with reality and problems. You've written a lot of stories since this one, I know, but I just wanted to let you know that you should keep going. Honestly, this is great stuff! I've looked high and low for decent Lost fanfiction, and yours is the best I've seen so far. Keep it up! :-)
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
FLUFF ROCKS! Update!
9-8-7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very well written for a first foray into a fandom. Well done.
Tick Tock chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Liked it very much, thank you kindly.

The tone of the piece was set just right. That one line of Kate's "In her experience...", priceless.

Good job. Keep it up.
blahbible chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Oh, that was awesome. You know what, that's sort of true about Kate and Sawyer, they have so many things in common that maybe what they both need is someone to ground them and ease those restless spirits. Even if Sawyer, very deep down, is quite a guy, I think Jack would be a better selection for Kate, who already has a lot of baggage to go around. Anyway, great fic. I enjoyed it lots. I'm so glad I found it. There's so many crap out there is hard not to think everything out there is the same. Thank you for changing my opinion.
fanoflost chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! Everything about it, seems so real. And you make the chracters come out of the woodwork, and almost explain why they're that way. Spiffy story! Please, please, please, update soon!
nikki-da-latina chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
ending was great! i can so picture the whole thing happening :) great job! :)
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
You should continue this story, it's really good!
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
wow, that was an awesome fic! especially considering its your first Lost story...i love k/j and you've got them down perfectly. in fact, i can definitely see something similar to this happening on the show. the dialogue seems right and all of the random background actions and such. its really well done and its definitely 1 of my favorites for the Lost section. can't tell ya how much i loved it and i'd be thrilled to read more k/j fics from you! _
standardblack chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Beautiful! I especially liked the mention of Jack apologizing six times, lol. So very Jack ;) Great characterization- I hope you write more Jack/Kate in the future!
SinortiaDanzer chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Aw! So adorable. I loved it from start to finish! I loved when they were lying in the cave and she was watching him sleep. Perfect!
jasadin chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aw... so sweet :)

you'll get no critisis from me. Unless in ur next fic you kill jack. Then, i may have to hurt you

keep writing
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aw tat was really sweet. plz continue, u wud be fantastic at doing conversations n more dialogue
ilovecherries123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
ah! What a cute story! I think you are definitly very skilled at Jack/Kate, awsome job, I loved it!