Reviews for The Better Solution
am.a.star.swati chapter 29 . 13h ago
Please complete this story. It's a shame that you have abandoned it. I really want to see this story to see the sunset. Please please please. I have been praying for u for the last 2 years. I signed up in this community just to review as a member and not a guest. Please finish this story dear.
Lovely story, really like it! Although i could have done with a warning up front in this chapter about the god-loving... Oh, and steven hawking has ALS, not MS ;)
Fantomette34 chapter 29 . 1/27
Quelle histoire magnifique ! J'adore votre façon de décrire les sentiments de Severus et Hermione, ainsi que les situations.
J'espère que vous allez poursuivre cette fic, je voudrais tant savoir ce qu'il arrive à nos héros, ce que Lucius trame dans son coin, ce que signifie le tableau moldu, etc.
Vous ne pouvez pas nous laisser sans connaître la suite...
Félicitations pour votre travail de qualité et bonne continuation !
biggestfan2014 chapter 29 . 1/18
Its been 4.5 years - wonder if you would write or at least mention your writing again. Please do - you are very talented.
I don't know if this will work with this program but I wanted to say that I'm really enoying the story and I look forward to the next update
WRose chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
i know it narcissa is still there
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Great to see an update. Awesome!
SuperSonicSara chapter 29 . 11/10/2014
I have really enjoyed this story so far! And I like your style of writing :) I hope there is more to come
riskeybusiness chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
Oh no! I read this thinking it was finished but it's not and now I'm sad cos I don't think there's any hope of it being so. And I'd invested so much time and was waiting for something to finally change in their relationship as all they did was go in circle and I wanted some development. I don't get how snape can claim to love hermione yet acts so ridiculously I don't think he understands the meaning of love and he may be misinterpreting his feelings. But that's just how I feel about it. They just didn't seem to be getting anywhere.
Michelle chapter 29 . 10/22/2014
Please please can you continue this I am hooked and need to see how this ends, your keeping me sane during my pregnancy
jensteed chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
I really do love this story, it's so much fun to read and I hope you come back to it someday (pretty pretty please) I'd love to see what happens next and for Hermione and Severus to start opening up with each other...and to see Lucius go down in big flaming ball of hell and ruination ;)
jensteed chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
The presents on Christmas Eve were lovely, especially the bit with the House Elves :D
jensteed chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, it's fantastic. It's one of the few I've read where it's Snape who's asked her to marry him and not vice versa, so it's nice reading a story where he loves and lusts after her from the start :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
This is such a lovely story - hope you will someday find your mojo and finish this. I probably return to it every 6 months...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
O MOT, just a note to say I read your author's note when I got to the end of this chapter. Be kind to yourself. I can tell you had a good time when you were here. It will be here if you want to come back or just need it again.
I had an accident recently and since then, now spend my nights reading fanfiction because sleeping doesn't come easily anymore. It's funny to just be getting around to Harry Potter FF in 2014. Definitely a ghosts in the machine experience for the most part. At least I didn't have to wait 10 years for "Pet Project", one of my favorite fics. I like your reasoning on HG/SS pairing. I concur. I'm currently reading my way through the favorite author list from Aurette. (that's how I got to you!)
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »