Reviews for The Better Solution
spaceygirl67 chapter 29 . 8/1
I hope u continue this beautiful story
vickety chapter 29 . 7/14
Well, I have enjoyed this very much. I think you did extremely well staying true to character for both Severus and Hermione. I truly hope you are feeling better. If you are able please continue this. It is a very good story.
vickety chapter 17 . 7/13
I cried when she found the hat. Your story is powerful. I appreciate you bravery in the conversation about God. I think you did a great job.

Your Snape is no saint, I think you have drawn a very plausible image of him. People do not usually suddenly change over night. This process is slow. This picture you are painting is beautiful. You are doing an amazing job of showing realistically how a hardened, bitter soul can change.

I know you wrote this many years ago, but I wanted you to know before or continued reading.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 29 . 2/8
Please continue!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 29 . 2/4
Narcissa is the Lady isn't she? Oh my goodness!
SkyeMoor chapter 23 . 1/25
Ha! And, the truly sad part is? For Snape, this is control. This is far from the worst way he could have handled Ron.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
OMG please continue this fic please! i want more, i really want that he teel her, maybe when they are yellet at her or anything, when he is angry he tell her that he cares for her or something, and its time now you know taht she is more agressive in bed...and i want more bedddddd scene or bathrrom maybe jejeje
BlueTea21 chapter 29 . 8/15/2015
This story really delves into the different levels of the relationship between HG and SS. It is so intriguing. I read that you are sick, but can see from your profile that you are still writing. I don't want to pry, so you can tell me to shove off if you want, but I want to ask. Why aren't you writing on this anymore? It is so wonderful. Truly deserving of any praise I could think up. Is it the plot bunnies keeping you away?
Evelyn's 3 of 5 chapter 29 . 6/27/2015
Wow...this was promising, but now I see that there was no notation that this was ever completed! This could have been one of my favorites. What a waste of time this was as I will never know what the author intended!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Please continue this wonderful story!
RhodaBush chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
More, please
TheFluffyBakura chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
... Gosh x'D Perhaps Snape was going slight too far but damn. He's a true Slytherin. Sneaky lil' fuck. XD I wonder when Hermione realizes that he loves her? w
am.a.star.swati chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Hello dear. I am in love with your fanfic 'The Better Solution'. It is a story with great potential. I dono why you have abandoned it dear. It's a shame that such a beautiful story is left Un completed. It is my humble request that pls pls pls pls pls restart this story and complete it. I am in love with the story and have read it total 7 times since I first stumble across it in 2012. I have signed up recently just to PM you so that you take me seriously. I have been reviewing as a guest n waiting over the years for you to complete it. Pls finish what you have started. It's sad this fic is abandoned.
bookworm661 chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
I really like this story and hope it will be updated soon.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »