Reviews for The Better Solution
Hermione24 chapter 29 . 3/25
I hope you'll finish this story, it's great... can't wait to know how Severus will tell Hermione he loves her.

Please go back to this story and finish it.

Thank you very much for a wonderful read.
How are you doing? How is the recovery process happening? Would love to hear from you!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 29 . 3/9
Love it. Write more soon please!
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 1 . 2/26
Just as an FYI, it's been almost 3 years. Should we see this story as abandoned? If you aren't going to finish the story at least say that or give it up for adoption. A lot of us are still hopeful. Probably without reason to be.
Dodge1989 chapter 5 . 2/18
Love it! Your story amazed me:)
daisycb chapter 29 . 2/6
I hope that things are going better for you now (Feb. 2014) and that someday you'll finish this story. I really like your characterizations.
won't it be an amazing surpise if you update one day?
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 29 . 1/11
I wish you the best. I just finished re-reading your story. It was amazing. :) Great work.
pleasedeargodno chapter 29 . 12/19/2013
Please please, please please please, please please please don't turn this into a Hermione-preggers thing.
Please.
There are so many better ways to preserve their relationship.
Lunabeegood chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Please don't end here. It's quite interesting and I want to see what lucius is up to.
ROTCGirl chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Wow, what a great chapter. I know it's been a long time since I've read this story and I know the last time you wrote it you were not doing well. I was wondering how you are doing now. I know it's been two years since you wrote and was just wondering. I truly like the way you have framed this story and I am missing it already (even though I just finished this chapter).

I do pray that you are in good health and if you've moved on, amen! However, if you want to continue, I will be very happy! Much Luv and peace this Christmas season!
marisamarinee chapter 29 . 11/30/2013