Reviews for The Ordinary One
fanfreak4ever chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
I like Stella! She reminds me of my bestie who is all sorts of bubbly. I LOVD your story! I'm going to go see if there is a sequal right...now!
Phantom Dennis chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Of course the Doctor is just as notorious for getting dates wrong. Witness "Aliens in London" and "The 11th Hour"
Phantom Dennis chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
This was a good way to end the story. I'll read the epilogue before I decide whether to favorite it. If properly done a story where an ordinary person encounters the doctor can be extraordinary.
Jiwa chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
I loved it. :D
Briar Elwood chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
Wow. THAT made me smile quite a bit. I like Stella! Envy her. Not as much as Rose though, but that's not her fault, now is it? I like. Very good.
ice-connoisseur chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
This was great! I loved Stella, she was cool! And I liked the thought of them all going back for her...and that Jacks in the next one!

I'm off to read some more now!

Emma

BTW, you mention someone called Tai in your reviewer replys, and from what I gather she had something deleted? Would that be Tai Greywing? Doctor Who fan, wrote something that was deleted before I could read it because it was catorgrised as a list?
timano chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Clever writing. Exciting too!
Roy chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
Great name, I must say. I would quite enjoy being called Porky... just for a change. Once again spiffing work ma amie.
Roy chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
Wo...excitement...suspense...romance... You're really good at keeping them in character mideary. I commend you.
Roy chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Erdbeer...? Random germaness...Refreshing and strawberry-flavoured and squiffy as always...la la la...tired now...I shall review more soon my luvvie...
Roy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wo...spiffy intro mideary...I am proud of you...
CastlesInTheAir chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Greetings.

I have on thing to say really. It's that I really quite liked this! I was pleasantly surprised in reading it. I know I'm very apprehensive and prejudiced and verbose and all those nasty long words, but I was never more happy to have my prejudice exterminated by a fic.

I really love the character you've created, Stella is a great original. Really really! The twist at the end about them coming back for her when she was 19... very cool. I like the slightly humerous approach you have in your writing, it's neat, for lack of a better word.

I noticed there is a sequal on your page. When i have more time, i'll probably choof over and read that, too.

Thanks, ~Castles.
amiddle chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Very upbeat story, and only very slightly shippy (I usually avoid reviewing 'ship, coz I'm old and male, but you *did* review one of mine). It felt very similar in tone to Steven Moffat's Sally Sparrow story in the new annual.

As I'm a continuity junkie, some pointers: The TARDIS door has never been forced open. It's been left unlocked, but has withstood explosions, falls from great heights and supernovas, so there's probably no way somebody could kick it in.

Gold: The Doctor carries bags full of gold dust aboard the TARDIS - good for trade and mucking about with Cyberman ventilators.
And a Pickle chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
aw, all fuzzy and warm, yey and Jack to woo, please write other fics,
spaciireth chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
omg, this fic was just so great! I love Stella, she's such a great character! And I loved the epilogue. The "I Will Survive" part was quite cool. Anyway, I shall have to go read Jack's Agenda now, which was the main reason I came over to read this in the first place. Expect more reviews from me!