Reviews for Dreams and Promises
Child of Dreams chapter 30 . 11/8/2017
(whimpers with relief)
Child of Dreams chapter 29 . 11/8/2017
suziq968 chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
Still sad about the babies but since it was the unseelie there isn't anything to do. Rebuilding should be fun. Also, the Seelie king needs to be more strict. He keeps treating monsters like children and that's why all this happened. I guess you need an enabler for the bad guys though.
suziq968 chapter 29 . 10/21/2017
Okay, I don't know how you can fix this. She has Jareths soul so maybe him, but the babies?
suziq968 chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
Honestly, is smacking her around his only means of communication? To bring her out of the magic I get it but after that it was bad.
suziq968 chapter 21 . 10/21/2017
Go Sarah! She was so brave and she kicked ass. Even though Jareth will have to deal with the fallout she was spectacular. And she's right, if she had remained silent they would have walked all over both of them. That idiot was spouting lies. How can he say he was protecting the border? He was the one who slaughtered them all. Face may not like but they twist the truth all over.
suziq968 chapter 20 . 10/21/2017
Ah, so in the second chapter that talks about Shayene you accidentally typed the pronunciation. That explains it.
suziq968 chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
Ugh, James is supposed to be her friend and therapist. He's not allowed to be crazy! Talk about being delusional. Sarah should have let him go through the labyrinth then Jareth could have made him forget she came back and think he just gave her things away. Oh well, I'm sure you have a wonderful plan and since this story was finished 12 years ago my whining is silly.
suziq968 chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
So Sarah has fae heritage? Doe that mean a whole section of the kingdom is hers? Will she ever figure out that the petition is for her?
suziq968 chapter 14 . 10/21/2017
She was definitely a spoiled brat in the story, but I think the combo of her labyrinth, rape and wreck experiences have definitely removed the rose coloured glasses. I love that the drink made her laugh instead of cry at that bitch who definitely qualifies for the spoiled brat to the extreme description. The comment about the kings sanity was very cute also.
suziq968 chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
Oh, wow, that was definitely stupid of him. She's had so much bad in her life and he saw it. How could he not realize what he was doing? Would a little explanation have been too much to ask? Honestly, he can be such a moron. This story is incredible so far. I hope they can heal each other.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
Leaving this review mostly to remind myself if I come across this story again. The plot wasn't bad at all, however I do not care for a Jareth that has no problem backhanding Sarah or knocking her to the ground in fits of rage. I also do not care for a Sarah that just accepts that 50% of the time he is angry with her and refusing to speak to her when she literally has done nothing wrong. Not anything at all. Jareth starts this story seemingly loving her and it ends that way as well in the final paragraph of the final chapter but the whole middle of this story it seems he barely wants her in the underground at all. As I said, the plot was okay, the writing was pretty good, but the characters leave a LOT to be desired.
lauren.l.lowndes chapter 30 . 8/14/2015
Truly amazing!
Bloodsired chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Wow! Great Story. Too many feels..I very much like the story except Jareth hitting Sarah, I think he already made his point by getting angry and shouting. Kudos!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
"I'm an evil, child stealing, young girl seducing King, if I don't love me then who will" lol too funny and true...some people are just too lucky after puberty *cough* pheromones *cough* over zealous sexy king who knows he is sexy.