Reviews for Dreams and Promises
Bloodsired chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Wow! Great Story. Too many feels..I very much like the story except Jareth hitting Sarah, I think he already made his point by getting angry and shouting. Kudos!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
"I'm an evil, child stealing, young girl seducing King, if I don't love me then who will" lol too funny and true...some people are just too lucky after puberty *cough* pheromones *cough* over zealous sexy king who knows he is sexy.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
. I hate that wow..there needs to be a women's movement in the underground
Kagome Pureheart chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
The sudden him controlling her kingdom and her anger at him going to make her a slave after marriage should not give away to how this chapter ended. It is like they both went bipolar and she had the memory of what happened earlier in this chapter taken away and became someone who yearned for nothing else but being a perfect house wife. This needs to be fixed.
Avenging Neko chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Ah, lineage. I remember this one now. Silly Sarag, of course the King is mad. What fun would he be otherwise? -looks innocent-
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
U remember more if this now but still want to finish rereading her.
Avenging Neko chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Random reviews while rereading and hoping auto correct works. I only partially remember this, so it's almost like new. Wgeeee
Avenging Neko chapter 30 . 3/2/2013
This was bleeping Elicit. Epic. Loved it a loooooooooot
Lots of stalker love for tour writing and illegible iTouch reviews, too. Behehe
Snowtiger chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
I love it! *squeals and tackle hugs you* you are an amazing writer. Lol you have made me giggle and squeal and feel sorrow.. Are you sure selinde doesn't get the last "word"? ( kagome_pureheart)
GoblynQueen chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
wtf is his problem? i don't really like how he keeps hitting her every time she does something wrong.

that's bullshit especially after all that she's been through and he knows all about that. it's no wonder she's constantly scared of him and she doesn't think she's good enough.

i love Jareth but i'm afraid in this story he's kind of an ass!

and i don't see how striking her can solve anything i'm sure she'll get the importance of what he's saying just as well if he simply told her.
GoblynQueen chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
poor girl, i completely understand her anger. i can't believe Jareth struck her knowing what she'd been through.
LunarMidnight chapter 30 . 6/17/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Happy ending :D I bawled so hard over the last 3 chapters but Sarah & Jareth kicked ass especially Sarah and the Labyrinth :D I wish it was all really there the labyrinth everything well maybe it is somewhere, don't you think?
LunarMidnight chapter 27 . 6/17/2011
Yay sorry for reviews without me being logged in did not realise I was not logged in woooops...anywhooo brill chapter Sarah is loving to both Jareth/Labyrinth :D Please keep writing :)
ForestGirlKatherine chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
This chapter is brilliant Sarah meeting the Labyrinth interesting twist with her being pregnant and Jareth being angry again cannot wait to read more :D
ForestGirlKatherine chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
If I was Sarah I'd give Jareth a piece of my mind for slapping me all the time, but anyway more smut just what I like to see :D Keep writing :)