Reviews for Comparing Notes
Adrian Lau chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Sky LionSoul?Reenaeris Artilly?Does Squall Lion/Leonhart and Rinoa heartillyAeris ring a bell? but it is kind of cool to make adaptations of the FF characthers .10 out of 10 for this fic very original in my opinion.
cemetarydemon chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i never knew xiolin showdown was on here...OH WELL! thta was funny. the things girls think hahaha. the things guys will do to get noticed by girls. so hilarious!HAHAHHAA
TrillianRose chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
wow, nice story. The sad part is that I'm Kimiko in ever sense of this story. Reminds me of the time my boyfriend and I argued about who was better Cloud or Squall and I almost left him for thinking that Squall was a bad character. it's a good thing we settled that one.

Anyways, great story, well written and everything. Raimundo and Kimiko forever!
EvlynPotter chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That's very sweet...heh..I almost spelled sewer...but never mind. Nice fic!
Kyelor chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hey Syao-chan! I liked your fic so much, I couldn't help but reread it 3 times! Your portrayal of Raimundo and Kimiko was really cute and I totally laughed out loud in some parts, like when Rai suggested that the chicken was a 'handsome piece of flesh.' Awesome job, and I hope to read more of your fics in the future!
Kosmic chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Go Raimundo and take kimiko to the heavens.
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Also nice!
kudarii chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
One word. Kawaii!
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
ehehe! That's funny! That was from Final Fantasy 8 right? Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartilly, how cute!
KataraAangSokka1417 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
cute! I want a full story! I request that you continue it! pwese? pwetty, pwetty pweese? ur story is in my fav's! this story is so kawaii! u get a cookie! lol. UPDATE!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sweet Demon Slayer chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
aww...ADORABLE! loves it! tee hee. :-)
Kattorz chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Hee-hee. Been reading RaixKim fics in case my friend asks me to write one for her. I didn't actually pick up on who Sky was supposed to be until I heard mentioning of the Artilly person, realised that sounded an awful lot like Rinoa, skimmed back through the text and...

Well. Heh. ; The Final Fantasy VI paradoy was cool!
l.e.g.e.n.d chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Nice fic(applause)Too short though.I enjoyed it.
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 5/14/2005