Reviews for About a Daddy and a Nanny
this story was honestly horrible. please remove.
Kupcake1010 chapter 14 . 6/22
This story was really cute :) There were definitely some moments/lines that made me laugh out loud (courtesy of Cookie for the most part). I love the way you portrayed all the character. Really great job!
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 6/4
I can't keep track how many times I have read this story... I cried at the part of betrayal... Hope you would update Everett's Web soon XD
Kimcchy chapter 14 . 4/24
Such a very funny and beautiful story. Cant stop reading until i finish it. Good job and thanks a lot for this. ️️️
Kimcchy chapter 6 . 4/24
Poor froggy named Papa lmaoooo
Kimcchy chapter 2 . 4/24
Omg! I just died with the "Cookie, the red nosed rainder. Hahahahaha
aziole chapter 1 . 3/4
Loved this
Yuri chapter 14 . 2/12
I love this story so much, it's funny, quirky, adorable and weird at the same time. It's the third time I've read this, and I have definitely enjoyed the read each time lol. Are you a published author rn, because I would definitely read your books - though books are different from fanfics.
lilacblossom chapter 14 . 6/12/2015
This story was so perfect!

The scene with Naruto and a Neji visiting Hinata was beautiful.

lilacblossom chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
"I'll have your number traced, and then I'll have your telephone wires slashed. Good day, Kakashi."

HAHAHAHA I DIED AT THIS
lilacblossom chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
This is getting so good omg

btw I love your humor
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
When I read the bit with hinata so early in the chapter I literally yelled NOOOOOO.

anyways, I think I'll like this. I chuckled here:

"Rock a bye, baby on the treetop…how I wonder what you are…"
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I'm literally squealing! You're my fav. author so I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and visit your fanfics after years and I hadn't read this one before (shame on me) but I absolutely loved it; the humor, the dialogues between nejiten and the moments of sadness and action. I found myself laughing and smiling all throughout. Hinata's story just makes me really sad - actually sad's not the right word. It actually pains me reading about her outcome but the amount of humor put in made me forget about that. Your stories are all amazing and I hope you have time to update any nejiten (or sasuhina) stories soon! Thank you
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Oh my gosh. I was rolling on the floor during the vegetable part. That poor radish. Seriously one of the best comedy scenes I've ever read. Thank you for that. And this beautiful story.
PotatoLizard chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
During the scene with Hinata's grave:
I'M NOT CRYING IT'S JUST DINOSAUR SALIVA (stahp)
Thanks for fic!