Reviews for Rosette's Birthday

But you have to update!

Okay?

Okay!
fan chapter 19 . 3/11/2006
Please write the next chapter soon! Need to know what happens
Cassandra chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
PLEASE update! I been waiting for month now!T.T update! you fic is really exciting!

UpDATE I BEG YOU!
DemonSaya chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
I should probably let you know that in 1929, $100 dollars would be about a months pay. The stuff that costs a quarter now, like candy and stuff cost about a penny back then. Anyways, nice story so far, look forward to the rest.
lysergsama chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
This is such a nice fanfic. I like it alot. BUt Azzy doesn't shout when she frustrated. SHe'd probably be on the verge of tears or something. Then Rosette, Chrno and Satella would try to comfort her. Yea... that's more like azzy. BUt i really like ur fanfic.
MisoGirl chapter 19 . 11/14/2005
Rosette is haveing some serios bad luck on her birthday...
MisoGirl chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
soo cute! XD
Kagome chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
comeon come on plz update yours is the only good chrno story to read . plz
midnightdothack chapter 19 . 9/28/2005
yay! so far the story is really interesting but it seems a little slow though. dont kill me but i just wanna help! eek! *hides* anyways i was surprized that you updated quicker. *gets out of hiding* um...here's a cookie!
ale chapter 19 . 9/28/2005
hola! me gusto el cap ) por lo menos lo poco que entendi Unn jeje en fin espero saber de ti pronto adios
midnightdothack chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
yay! i can tell your writing skills are awesome! :) that was a good cliffhanger! whee! lol hope you write more soon!
snappy8000 chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
Yay! Update! *glances around the room to make sure no one else is inside*

Ed: *raises eyebrow* You're crazy...

Snappy: *dancing aroung room...* I am not

Ed: Are too.

Snappy: Are not.

(and blah, blah, blah... nice, if a bit short chappie. You're right, school IS a killer . Still, we gotta make a voodoo doll for the Math teacher and stab it to death! *maniac laughter* Love ya!

Snappy -)
ale chapter 17 . 8/9/2005
hola! hace mucho k no andaba por aki jeje P etto... pues muy buena historia aunque sigo con mis problemas por k no entiendo por completo el idoma T.T en fin de lo poco que entiendo me esta gustando mucho felicidades n_n
Anime goddess chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
*tears up* i just read this whole story on my day off of work (im sick so i got outa work tehehe) but i started this at umm lets say 1 summthin and just ended it at 7:13 it is soo god! u and Maiden of the MOOn are my favorite CC hehe everyone hates aiion but i think its super sexi when he makes chrono jeleous (chrono is sexi when hes angry! when isnt he tho?) but yea its so cute when aion kisses rosette and she gets so angry and chrono gets soo MAD! i love chrono *hugs him* well GREAT! CHAPTER! i read it all and waited to post a message till i got it al done lol so god i want more *drools* gimme morre! lol well keep it up!

WITH mUCh LoVe,

HeAmoNA
SugarlessSweetness chapter 17 . 8/1/2005
Aw gosh...This hangcliffer really is killing me