Reviews for Surrender
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
It's funny because I thought of this fic going in another direction where Snape was imagining it all and everything just were coincidences and that Snape was going to confront Lupin and Remus would be all pleasantly surprised because he DID fancy Snape, but was too shy to say anything. That would have been fun.
Thanks for writing.
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
MORE!
kitty chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
ah never fails to amuse me
snapealina chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
lol, if I got hold of the Marauder's map I would so stalk Snape too :)

Briliant idea for the story, and of course Snape won't surrender... never... ;)
kopljar chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very well written, very original. Love it.
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lmfao .. stalker!

i absoloutley loved this! every bit of it! esp when hsi conversation with dumbledore.. hahaa
Glea chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Yes! I love stories like this. Snape refusing and Lupin being seductive... Have to admit, I had a great laugh at that button thing Remus did xD Ohh it would have been so nice to see Severus's expression when he noticed what exactly Remus was doing with it.. *shiver*
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
FANTASTIC read! i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. i love the way snape's rants get more and more scattered as lupin makes him more and more edgy. "probably didn't even own a single pair of socks that matched"-yup, snape sure knows what matters in life! thanks for the great story.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was excellent! It takes true talent to keep Snape in character AND make me laugh hysterically.
Gaara-sama-06 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
the first Snape/Lupin fanfic that I have read. I'm glad I made the choose to read this one. Very good.
Calamir chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Bloody brilliant. Both Snape and Remus (I love the idea of the two of them together) are wonderfully in character. I just have one thing to point out though...isn't it "infuriating", not "enfuriating"?
FanFictionFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
A great way of writing (I also like first person especially), Snape as snarky as ever, but managing to stay in character even when falling prey to Remus' charms. AND those references to ur comics just added to the fun.

I also wanted you to know that your deviantart page were a great incentive for my early interest in Snupinness, apart from enjoying the utterly hilarious humour. And now you show your talent with an ingenious and witty way of writing. I hope and believe that you will have luck with this artistic branch. & thanks for giving us more fanstuff to enjoy [insert perverted -but thankful- smile] *hm, snupin*!
BloodMoonNights chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This was really cute! I like your art on DA too. You are a really good SNUPIN writer, I admire you.
maegen chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Hah! Love it. You're the cooliest.