Reviews for Sunshine of the Eternal Mind at 3 am
neewom chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is fantastically horrible and, reading through, I wasn't sure if I should be weeping for humanity or laughing my butt off. You're a true master.
AirAndDarkness chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
AhaaHahha I will need something really angsty after this XD ROFL
Majikthize chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh my! I think you have achecklist of all those cliches and ttou ticked them all off. That was freaking hilarious. My pelvic floor simply isnt up to this much laughing these days.

Thank you for writing that.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 2/5/2006

That was hysterically funny. Oh, how I wish people who read things like this, and then give it eight-hundred-thousand fawning reviews were capable of reading this and getting the mockery. Excellent job!
ForeverSg chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
OMG! I'd just like you to know that I had to double check who the author was for this story three times because I couldn't for the life of me believe you had written this. I managed to make it about 1/4 through before I began to feel queasy. I wish I could say I laughed all the way through the story. Unfortunately passages from similiar fics began to invade my mind and when I finally managed to fight my way out of that hellish nightmare, I found myself wimpering in the corner like a little girl unable to finish the story. Normally I love your work, but I would just like you know that this story has probably set me back another five years in therapy. ;)
ArcherT'polfan chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I'm sorry but this is very bad story.
sekkii chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
LOL ! Very funny !

I especially enjoyed 'Tahiti' Ha Ha
katnyx chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I have to admit I was a bit worried when I first started reading this. All I could think was, "this person usually doesn't write like this does she?" It took me a while to catch on, and then I laughed my butt off. Good job!
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
WOW! That was just plain wrog hehe! WOW WOW WOW im dumbfounded. All those descriptions you used were hilarious. good chap but so so so wrong hehe.
Fallenbelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
You do realize that you're going to hell for this, right?

shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Heh...I'm not sure whether to laugh or wince at this. Some of your descriptions were hilarious, though, so I guess I'll chuckle ;)

kate98 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
You? Evil.

This? Evil.

Evil? Hysterically frelling funny.