Reviews for A Friend in Need
nebula2 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Hey, I know this story has been around awhile but I just recently found it. I like that you're developing the friendship between Faith and Kim. The show hinted at it in the first couple of seasons and then it kind of went away. I also think its a good continuation of the episode.

In this chapter, I loved the confrontation between Jimmy and Kim. I could see it happening in the show and I enjoyed the mention of their co-workers hanging around in the background.

My only complaint is that you keep using 55-Charlie as Yokas and Bosco's call number when they're 55-David.
Flash05 chapter 31 . 8/15/2007
This story was a little to slow. You were like dragging things out for as long as you could which is kind of boring.
ShaolinQueen chapter 31 . 4/13/2007
Please, go ahead! Maybe it's time for some Bosco's angst :P!
Jack Off Jimmy chapter 31 . 1/29/2007
I like so far. Very good. Please update soon.
love me gently with a chainsaw chapter 31 . 11/10/2006
I love thios story. Very interesrting. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
scabbedangel chapter 31 . 4/1/2006
Great chapter. Hope things work out between Faith and Emily. Update soon.
Abw91gl chapter 31 . 2/18/2006
Okay, I dont like Emily in this chapter!

I really like this story!

Please continue soon!
faith55 chapter 31 . 2/18/2006
i liet this story she 's great and this chapter is realy good where Em go to see her father...i don't know and i impatient to know lol

so hurry up lol
flailykermit chapter 30 . 2/10/2006
Yay! Its back! glad to see that Emily and Charlie are ok with Bos and Faith dating!

keep the updates coming!
Kilalakittydoll chapter 29 . 10/27/2005
Great job on this. I love it so far and really enjoyed reading it. Add more soon.
cercy1 chapter 29 . 8/6/2005
Great story.

I loved how Bosco took care of a drunk

Faith. It was sweet how he sent her off

to bed.

Faith revealing her feelings was great.

Thanks for sharing
scabbedangel chapter 29 . 7/28/2005
Cute chapter. Glad that Faith and Bosco are finally together. Keep up the good work. Please update soon.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 29 . 7/28/2005
very good stuff..

Want more

Jen
TWbasketcase chapter 29 . 7/27/2005
AAHH! YAY! finally Trista! That chapter made me so happy and excited that I don't even know what to say! So I am just gonna leave it at 'aw' and that was so freakin cute! Woot!

Great work!

Kristen
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 28 . 7/26/2005
Hmm love this too. nice job Jen