Reviews for Detour
claudia40gsr chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Eu amei esta história! Ela é belíssima! Beijos do Brasil...
karagrace chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
took a while to find but...i am so glad i did! love the collaborations! Great story
gsryen chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
Unbelievable! You just made my heart keep on bouncing. So dramatic, romantic! I love it all the way! But I kind of not like about the part where Grissom is asking if Peter kisses her like that and that. ETC Its just not Grissomish, you know?

But I really like your story, you are a good writer and you make the readers feel that they are part of it. I can feel it in my heart. I love Grissom and Sara. Forever! Keep it up!
oval chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
This was a beautiful story. It was nice to see it from both Sara and Grissom's point of views-made for some good angst too! Great job with this.
lisab1986 chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
Awesome fic, ladies! I loved this one - I can't believe I somehow hadn't read it yet! It's got angst, and humor, and GSR - what more could I ask for? Great work!
Turtlebaby chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This story was wonderful. I appreciate the angst! After WtG aired... -insert sigh- all the angst just got squashed right out of me. Not that I mind...to much. But again you two...Thanks.
ayesha-s chapter 11 . 11/4/2005
wow..wow.. that was great. hope you write another.
ladybirdington chapter 11 . 10/16/2005
omng that was amazing! can i just say that i have 2 authors on my fav list and it's you guys and i found this and i freaked out! I was late to church b/c i read this straight through and i loved it so much! man! i don't even...wow...sheesh...

good job!
nithe chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
I totally enjoyed this fic, although I might not have been able to resist having Peter wind up engaged to Sofia. You guys are both great writers, and it's obvious you have fun with eachothers ideas. Please, keep more coming.
Caro chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
this is possibly one of my favorite fics. It's the bugs on her wall. They get me everytime.
just me chapter 11 . 6/10/2005
Had me scared with this one because I wasn't too sure they would be able to get together after all of their problems. Really enjoy your writing.
Petouille chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Oh, my stomach felt weird while reading this one. It was really touching :)
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 11 . 6/6/2005
Very cute fic! As always a pleasure to read! Please keep writing!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
Aw, it's over . . . but what a happy, fluffy ending! I've enjoyed both of your stories and I'm looking forward to reading more of your "combined" stories. Let your break feed your muses, CSINut214 :)
Teenwitch chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
Great job, guys, really. You should work together more often, twice the good work! Nice fluffy ending, just made me all gooey inside. :)