Reviews for In the Name of Love
Doc Yewll chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Sob a luz das estrelas,
lindo, gostei.
Somei Yoshino chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Such a dark fic, which I love, but I am really impressed with how you turned it into something beautiful and the pace at which you did it.
JaneK2011 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Wow, a really good story. The quality of the writing really got accross the emotions to the reader. Also each part of the story wasn't rushed or overly long. It wasn't graphic yet it got accros the horror of it all. I will definitely read more of your work.
razraz chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
great story - man wicked torture intense without being overly graphic. But the whole story arc - loved it. Very visual - space chases, planets - sensational
C.C chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I sincerely cannot believe a 14 year old wrote this! If you have written anything recently please post. This is excellent well written.
Yuti-Chan chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Great story
Sarah chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
That was an awesome story.

Well done :)
Tasha chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
This story is amazing...really well written, and mature. There are few mistakes, and mostly typing errors. Great job!
CF chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Great, nasty story!
Cheile chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
this is quite well done, given the age you say you were when you wrote it. the characterizations are on target and the plot is enticing. nice job.
Aislinn Gesine chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Holyfreakingcrap.

Bad my ass.

Darling, for a 14-year-old, that's the fucking best story I've read, especially with that level of realism. No ridiculous smut, real pain, real recoveries, and it was amazing.

If that's what you do at 14, pray tell, how amazing would it be at 23?

Brilliant.
Steph7085 chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
I couldnt stop reading this.
Lynari chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
Beautiful story! You really have talent for this!

I really like it that you have five long chapters insteed of many small chapters D

Keep it up!

Dark Ravenheart
Dante Reaver chapter 5 . 11/24/2005
Good grief, I haven't sat that still reading one fic for far too long, it's almost a novel! Brilliant story, well paced and lucidly executed, this was the best long fic I've read in ages, be proud of yourself!
none chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Great idea going, but I was a tad disappointed at the way it ended. I was expecting a longer time for KJ to deal with her emotions and crap. Going from frightened to loving with Chak all in one chapter? Too fast, in my opinion. And I would like to read more about Chak's guilt and his hurt/reaction when he found out what happened to KJ. And the Mary Sue got off too easy, I think. Her ending was a comical one, almost. There is so much you can do with this fanfic if you tweak it a little and give it more length.