Reviews for No Turning Back
Ellen K chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really great story, and a very original one. I think it pertains to your poetic licence to change this, BUT I guess the fact that B'Elanna was angry with Janeway over the Cardassian exobiologist thing does not change the fact that Tom was very grateful to her about that, because she effectivelly had saved B'Elanna's life..but well maybe he just wanted another rationalization for actually going through with the prank...

Still graet story, glad I found it... better late than never :-)
Susie chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was such a great story I still don't know what to say about it. Everything's just perfect, the characterizations, the dialogues, everything. The way you depicted the story from various points of view is simply magnificent. Thank you very much for this touching fanfiction. I'll definitely read the rest of your work!
missparker85 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i've read this before but i don't think i've reviewed. i really like this story. it's an intelligently written piece in which people stay in character. it's emotionally deep, well paced, and a joy to read. thanks for writing it. the world needs more well written j/p.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wonderful
Thessian Shadow chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Loved it! I'll tell ya what would have been a twist. Instead of verbally lashing out at Kathryn, what would have happened if it had become physical? Lol that would have been interesting ;) I could look forward to a sequel that depicted their challenge of returning to a "normal" life. Thanks for a good read.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Its strange how so much hurt can come from one simple mistake.I'm glad this turned out ok.
JPMod chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
As long standing J/P fan, I certainly enjoyed this story. Not only for the J/P stuff, but the way you made a very interesting angst story. I can see them acting this way on the show.

Thanks for a read. I thought I had read all the J/P fanfic out there given my J/P archive website, but I'm pleased to find some new J/P fanfics are still around for me to read.

Thanks again! :)
pjt2352 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I just read this story and I can not believe you only have one review. I loved it, the connection between Tom and Kathryn seem very real. Hope you write more.
Luna chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
An enjoyable story to read. Thank you.