Reviews for Divided Paths: Breakdown
Zandermon chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this amazing [verry long for a prolouge] my only complaint is the jurato implications and juri refering to takato as her "boyfriend" [me wretching and puking] I AM A HARD CORE RUKATO FAN!

but other than this... its fine
PersonaJXT chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wow, this was an very interesting chappie. I'm very interested in what you're succeeding stories in this universe will be like!
ZodiacEnvoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
tragic...intense...yet a good one-shot with accurate text.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This was quite good. Looking forward to when you start the actual story itself(along with the next chapter of Inner Demons, of course).
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
interessting
Liahgeron chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Very nice! I can't wait for more of this to be written!
LKK chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
A wonderfully written story. The projections you have made regarding life five years beyond the D-Reaper event are very sensible and realistic. Killing off the parents was a shocker and added true depth to the story. This works well as a stand alone. Even better is the thought that this is a prologue for a longer story. I'm eagerly looking forward to the new story!
sleepy kitty chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
this is really good stuff. Kinda depressing, but good. I'm not really a fan of the Juri-Takato pairing (largely cause it's kinda boring, mostly cause I find Juri boring) but err, I doubt anything I'd say would get alice or rika as the romantic angle for takato later on.. I'll keep an eye out for more

Also, I'm glad that if you had to kill off one of the parents, it wasn't Takato's again.. everyone seems to want to randomly kill them off and I've never understood why..
Lee Kun chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Very, very nice. Your work never ceases to amaze me. It was a little hard to understand at first [I've never been good with multiple scene changes] but I like what you've presented here. If this does become a full fledged fic, I will be sure to read it. It's nice to see a Shuichon oriented fic for once, especially now that she's older.
Yo Fue chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
One of the best stories I have ever read. Would it be to much to ask that you bring out more of the background charecters, like you did Shuichon? Alice never gets enough credit.
AnimeFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hey great story plzz update soon. If you like Mimato stories read mines and review it. Give me some of your criticism to make my story as good as yours. Again plzz update soon.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That was...wow...*is speeshless*
Tatsu-no-Houou chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Amazing start. It's rare that people actually tap the more interesting storylines, and you my friend have found one.

One question comes to mind, although the digimon [i]can[/i] get through the barrier, is it mostly their choice? or is that hidden group obsessed with "Next Stage in Evolution" playing puppet master?

As for pairings... I know you too well to ask for one pairing. You have your own plan relationship wise and I doubt I could convince you to follow Takato/Ruki if you had no intention of doing it.

Also, why is it I think Shuichon is about to pull a dark forced evoution VERY soon?

Heres hoping that Chaos Dukemon and a return from Megidramon occurs!

I will be watching this fic.
Yuugiamethyst chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
It's a very powerful piece, it seems very promising and I loved the fact that it was done in Shuichon's point of view, especially since it seems she's grown up. The part about her losing control simply makes you want to read more to know what could make the sweet and lovely Shuichon lose control. Wow the wild bunch are dead... Thats shocking to say the least; I wonder how Alice is taking it? I also like the fact that you didn't invent a crappy way of making Leomon revive, I think its pathetic when people revive Leomon like that, it has to have a reason and a good method. Apparently the only pairing is Takato/Juri which is a pairing I approve of (although I prefer Takato/Ruki)Is there going to be anymore? I like Ryuki (Ryo/Ruki) but of course its a classic, I'm fine with a Jenrya/Alice one. I don't think Shuichon should be paired up yet. She's still discovering and starting to trust herself again (not to mention her parents just died...). Did Shuichon's and Jen's sibling die also? Well I obviously hope you continue your series. If I may add please do not add to many mary-sueish OC's they're annoying and even more annoying when they're paired up with someone from the actual show (except Kazu and Kenta, they need girls...). Well update very soon!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I don't quite know what to say about it. It was incredibly well written, the hints of things that weren't quite seen were very tantalizing, and the hints of what could be to come are even more delicious. I loved it a lot.