Reviews for Background Noise
jadedbunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
hi! err...actually I watched this movie already but I did not understand it, coz obviously it wasn't dubbed in Filipino, I watched that in a Japanese channel... I decided to read this fic coz I'm hoping I could understand what's that anime all about..I was just inventing the real score when I watched it,... and I think you... kind of helped... _
Yodo chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Sometimes characters get lost when people try not to use their names in a story, but you've done an excellent job. Wicked good~ ~_
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Ah, this is lovely... and pitifully, terribly true; I know the lovely lab assistant as a face and a soul and *egad* if her story wasn't one of the saddest of all... but I can't remember her name for the life of me.

So though I'd like to, I can't call Itsuki a fool for ignoring her, for she is exactly that; background noise. Pretty background noise as you've captured so well - the bitterness, the hurt, the knives turned both towards him and back at herself at once. But nothing more. Not to him, anyways...

Rambly, apologies, but lovely work, Sol.

~Sabe.
Verdot chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I was hoping you'd do her.

This is a character that I've oscillated between pitying and wanting to slap... and you've got her down in such a short amount of words.

Hmm... definately a good thing to read after exams are done.

~Cendri