Reviews for The Music Of the Night
Shocked chapter 5 . 6/11
Just wow, In speechless... This is honestly amazing I didn't think I'd enjoy it but wow. Its one of the most amazing story's I've read.
MyraValhallah chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
This certainly was a very interesting story, but it would have worked better as a seventh year story- underaged wizards not being allowed to use magic outside school and all that.
Ginny's full name is Ginevra not Virginia and the Phantom's real name is Erik spelt the Scandinavian way. (Sorry that misspelling is a pet peeve of mine.)

Also, please don't be derogatory about the movie- I know it was bad but so many people (myself included) came to love the story through it.
Brommillow chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This has to be my favourite story ever! I fell in love with it a few years ago, and had it saved on my iPod, but when I gave it to my sister, she deleted the link to this fic. I then spent 2 hours last week trying to find it again. It was SO worth it! Thank you for this gift to mankind and if you ever feel like writing a sequel, know that it would be VERY well received! Xx
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
that is a great story from the moment i started reading it i was enthralled even the title and description had me interested before i started reading
PtPotObf chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
I don't know if you will actually get this because my phone hasn't been posting correctly but I abaseoloutly loved this story.
-Perhaps the Phantom of the Opera's biggest fan
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
pretty cool fic! not my usual fare, and i have never seen phantom of the opera in any way, but i still enjoyed it. you got me interested in the original. so bravo :)
bluebird397 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
For the sequel, you could portray Voldemort as the Phantom. It would be ridiculous, but oddly fitting. The Death Eater version of the Phantom of the Opera!
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
This is the second time I've read this, and I'm still squirming with excitement! The Phantom of the Opera is most definitely here inside my mind.
bluebird397 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Love it.
Rosewood valentine chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
I love your story. I haven't seen the okay or the movie. I have two cd's with the play on it(I think it's the play) I will also say that nobodies opinion should matter and all those who compare this story to the movie are idiots sometimes cause if you have read books then watch their respective movies then you will notice that the movies usually have missing information from the book. I do however want to see the play or at least read it. Loved you mini rant too . :) :P
Mad about the Boro chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Nice, if you do decide to write a sequel, I'd recommend you include Hogwarts' next version, to show how they improved; or possibly show Ginny joining the Troop with Harry... Though if you ever decide to redo this story with a few, choice, scenes (so you don't get bored writing out the full play) from both the Hogwarts version & the proper version, it'd definitely be worth a read.
wildchild00 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Kurotenshi Ravynn chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I'm not much of a reviewer; my reviews come out sounding funny but I wanted to tell you I was completely spellbound by the way you portrayed Harry as the Phantom. I love the play and I'm impressed with how well you wove it into a Harry Potter storyline,. It's absolutely fantastic! please, keep on writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I loved the story, This is the best Phantom of the Opera-Harry Potter Fic I have read. Maybe for a sequel, you could do a Harry Potter-Les Miserables story. I've seen several Les Mis HP stories on here, but none of them have been finished.
Cosmos89 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I haven't read too many stories where Hogwarts puts on a well known play. I loved it.