Reviews for All's Fair in Love and Hate
garsdal chapter 14 . 9/5/2008
its intresting. keep up the good work!
WitchIsSoCool10 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
this chapter was cool
Nemrut chapter 14 . 12/24/2005
Great Job this story, only a bit short. Perhaps you can try to write your stories a bit longer.

Hope i will read something from you soon
KaNdRaKaRgrl chapter 14 . 11/20/2005
thanks for your review! my next chapter will be up shortly... anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY! aw martin was so sweet in the end...you're an awesome writer PLEASE keep up the stories!

luv ya,

KaNdRaKaRgrl
Dead Reckoning chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
Hey, it's me YET AGAIN. Just got done reading it. I so totally love it. I'm writing one, so look it 2 be up soon. and it is a W.I.T.C.H. fic.
Sammygirl09 chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
hey, as harryrulesmyworld(im guessing harry potter) said. you are a great author.
Sammygirl09 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Hey it's just me again. One more thing: you keep spelling minutes wrong.
Sammygirl09 chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
Hey, still reading still LOVING! he he. Oh yeah, and don't worry about the cliff hangers, they keep them interested. Thanks to you I have a new idea for my fan-fic. I've had writer's block since like MAY.

l8r.

Simone.
Simone A. Meekins chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Hey. I'm reading this fanfic. I'm totally loving it. You see, Irma is my favorite character and I'm glade to hear a story from her perspective.

L8r,

Sammygirl09,

(P.S.-Call me Simone)
JustAnotherAnon chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
All I have to say is: GREAT JOB! ]
dunnoxox chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
Aww, it is over. But things don't last forever, I suppose. Anyways, it was the perfect ending. You could do a sequel, if you wanted, but it doesn't matter. I will start reveiwing your other story, as soon as you start updating, and stuff... xD. And I like Martin and Irma friends. I prefer it more, but if the sequel you may write was more... romantical I would still read it. Well, I will miss reveiwing this story, but now I have Of Fire and Ice, to reveiw too.

Your number one fan, Daffy.
dunnoxox chapter 13 . 8/18/2005
Don't be worried, lol. I am just a lovable person. I can't hate... Ok, maybe can... but not for stupid reasons, like the end of a story. And who is the shadow? I must yea, I liked your other story, I was just too lazy to reveiw it. But I did like it. I will reveiw it, I guess when you finish this story, and I have no other way to babble to you.
dunnoxox chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
Uh... DUDE! I am a fan of you and your stories. I don't think I would kill you, lol. I am going to read Taranee one, after I finish writing this reveiw. And just so you know you are on my favorites, for the on story favs and author. lol, anyways... Great chapter! (Like I say anything else... xD) Lucky Irma, she didn't get grounded. Update soon, please!
forestsagemaron chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
awsome you updated, you just got a gold star. oh, and one more thing could you please check out my fic and riew it would be much apprceiated
Witch group chapter 1 . 8/6/2005