Reviews for Houseguest
Nala162024 chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
That was very bittersweet.
Nala162024 chapter 16 . 9/28/2010
The fact that Shredder is now Raphael's hero is a little .
Nala162024 chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Did I read right, did Shredder really call Splinter Sensei, NON BRAINWASHED?
Nala162024 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
Poor Shredder, he had to kill the only friends he had because of Krang. I can not believe he considers Raph his .
Nala162024 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
Gezz, Leo's so mean! I would be so distrubed to if somebody found something that I meant in my pants. I thought Shredder kept his transmitter, in his belt though?
Nala162024 chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
lol. Shredder talks aloud about turtle soup in his sleep.
Nala162024 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Another point to go with your bottom Author Note, do not forget the episode when Krang said " Always had an eye for a pretty sword" so clearly Shredder does love swords.
Nala162024 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
So that's what they do after hours in the . And Shredder is the Champion. ROTFL!
Nala162024 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I want to see Shredder and Mikey have a pizza eating contest soooo badly, my eyes are watering from laughing so hard.
Nala162024 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I laughed so hard when I read this line:

If they thought he was removing his pants, they had another thing coming.

Poor Poor Shreddy Bear:(
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
"He saved my life, Leo," Raphael argued. "Which is more than you did. So just back off, okay? I'll bring him if I feel like bringing him."

Ouch. If I was Leo I would not know what to do with myself after Raph said that to me!

Raph is so sweet in this story, in the new series, I think it would be the other way around Leo feeling he owes Shredder and Raph wanting to put his foot down.
Mel chapter 17 . 12/17/2009
"Thanks for reading"? No gal, thank YOU for writing this fic :) It's practically imposible to find so well written fics about the TMNT old toon. And yours delivered! I love the way you wrote old can-head and Raph. They're pretty much how I imagine them to be if the show wasn't so sensored: Shredder being a skilled and sly ninja master and Raph being a hothead. One of my favourite lines is when Shredder tells him “I’m calling you a machine with an ‘on’ button and no other controls” So much for Raphs and so much for sarcastic Saki :D

I also loved the idea of them being friends while being on opposite sides. The idea of a temporary aliance between them was something that I always wanted to see. I always asume that Leo was the one who would feel more attached towards Shredder being the most dedicated one to training his ninjitsu skils, so I was a beat skeptical, but Raph worked best on the chemistry department. Also, the tender ending was perfect and so cute but only resulted on me wanting to read more of it (sequel please?) wich is a good thing :) Well that would be all. Again, thanks a lot for writting this!
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
nice
Lakshasa chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Old school toon is the best but it is so hard to find 80's tmnt fics. Great story hope you will write more OLD SCHOOL tmnt fics.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 17 . 3/27/2007
Aw...so cute. It was very realistic too. Who'd think they'd have a soft spot for each other.