Reviews for What if Darth Maul killed ObiWan Kenobi
brodean chapter 1 . 3/19
At 32 sec into the battle with d maul obi and qui gon. Obi wan clearly sliced darthmaul through the back . So qui gon is still alive..plus maul never turned his sabre off and how obi killed him is a frekin joke man to george lucas were not fukin idiots we pay attention to details man i could go on and on and on...
viking69 chapter 8 . 2/11
Good story hope you update soon
Great story, hope you update soon
GodEmporer chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
very good keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Please update? You have me on the edge of my seat! And what's wrong with Master Windu? Please! You can't just leave the story there!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
please right the rest, man. this is so amazing, and i want to read the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
wheres the rest man? i wanna read more man!
Mireilles3 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Oh wow, wow, wow! This AU is so mature and great :) I love your characterizations of Ani and QG. Padme's mood swings were hilarious, poor Ani dealing with it all in one shot :)

Mace needs to be put in his place, and soon :)

Please, update soon! I can't wait to see how you'll twist the confrontation with Palpy :)

Love
Mireille
Mireilles3 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Hello dear :)

I am currently hooked to your fabulous re-inventing of the prequels :) your Qui-gon is awesome and his influence on Ani is wonderful :). When that character came out of the blue, Lucas should have killed Obi instead :) and start a real AU :)

Anyway, reading on and enjoying every new bit I get through :)

Keep up the great work!
Love
Mireille
maryg92844 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
This is a very enjoyable story. I'm looking forward to more chapters! (hint hint)
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I like this new idea of Obi-Wan being killed and how things would be different without him. I also like Qui-Gon's characterization here, his refusal to give in to grief until the task at hand is done and the threat neutralized. Good to know Obi-Wan will be remembered as a Knight, because I think Qui-Gon truly believed he was already one, just not officially. Sad to see so much talent and hope snuffed out, but I've sometimes wondered how things would have changed or not if Qui-Gon trained Anakin.
Proline chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
I just found your story and think it is great. I love the relationship between qigon and anakin as it is truly unexplored. I also think that yoga is especially insightful. The clones are interesting too. I hope that anakins mother got to attend the wedding. I look forward to see how it unfolds.
JPElles chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Fantastic as usual. Really like how you write Anakin and Padme.

Qui Gon is a joy to read as well.

Interested to see what comes of Mace Windu and his actions as the council is probably keeping a much more cautious eye on him.

Love how Yoda handled the situation. Keep it up.

Anakin designed etc... all the Tie series of fighters and helped with a lot of other projects for the empire. I'm curious if you will expound on that technical partially force driven expertise and have him do things. That'd be interesting. Love the bit on the ring for example. Good stuff.
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
good way to insert the whole padme dying in childbirth and marriage scenarios. i really enjoyed this chapter and cant wait for more! :)
Vespasian25 chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
This is a very good chapter and Liking the changes that Qui Gon and Anakin are slow to push threw. Maybe this time the Yoda and the rest of the coucil will realize how stagnat and complacent they have become when Palpatine makes his move.