Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Evil Within
codyhobgood271 chapter 3 . 5/7
Ok see this chapter was a lot better than your last one. You had a little bit of grammar error in one part but other than that great work on this chapter man. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 2 . 5/7
Well I kind of found this chapter a little sloppy and there were a little bit of errors in it to but I will keep reading it because I think this story will still be good. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 4/28
Awesome first chapter! It was super badass, I can't wait to read the rest of it. :)
JGM16 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Never much of a Zelda fan, but good story!
JesseGlennFan chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Nice ending! So sweet! :D
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hehe a very good chapter. On to the next one!
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
Cool Story! Nice ending!

Dirt Rider
Geekodot chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Well, i think you kinda rushed it a bit. I also found some things that could have been done different, like Saria having to pull Link out of Rage or near-death states by talking to him like 4 times .

Also i found something about Mitzu. He says that the best guys go to the best guys and that he had to deal with third rate trash. Did u get that from Rurouni Kenshin maybe? Kenshin slips past Shikijo and he says, The best guys go to the best guys, i myself have to deal with third rate trash, to Sanosuke.

Otherwise really good :D
Occupational Hazard chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Simply put, great story. I support the LinkxSaria pairing a little more than the others, so this story was "right on the money"... so to speak. The only part that dissapointed me was the lack of reviews. so here ya go.

cya :)
Dannondorf chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I read this today and decided you didn't have enough reviews. I mean, that was a great story, and you deserve more readers. My favorite part was the way Link intimidated the Stalfos just by glaring at it. I noticed the Samurai Jack reference right away and laughed, and I also liked the whole after-image and invisibility thing. (Was that a Dragonball reference? That's what I took it as.) The only plot element I didn't like was the way Ganondorf II got scared and ran away from Link. Granted, Sky and Link should by all rights be able to get away with scaring bandits, Stalfos, and most other villains out there into peeing their pants and fleeing, but not Ganondorf(or even his descendant). He is the ultimate evil and should at least be given his dignity. (Ignore my penname, as it contradicts this statement.) But to each his own. You are the writer, not I. Don't listen to my complaints, because I enjoyed your story immensely. The battle descriptions, the way Saria confronted the Fierce Deity, the romance scenes, the reference to the old Zelda comics(I'm glad I'm not the only one who has read those)...I praise you for the way you handled all of the above, and I hope you write another Zelda fanfic in good time. (I'd read the Mega Man Battle Network story you say you're working on, but unfortunately I know nothing about that series.) Dannondorf out.
Aberrant Bliss chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
...*sniffle*

It's done? No! Oh...I really liked this story! Maybe you can write a sequel! yes! Seuqle! 6_6

Sequel!

That was a very good ending. I enjoyed the whole fierce deity/ "I LOVE YOU SARIA!" thing. (Man, the FD is strong! Hot..._ I love Link more, though...)

YAY! It was truly and great story. I look forward to more stories by you. ~_

Bye!

(Mysteriously...like a shadow in the darkness...yearning to be seen...yet knowing there is one out there...who loves her...)
Aberrant Bliss chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
HI! oh my gosh so supensefull! Update before I lose my head! I'M BLIND!

Sorry. ...um...great chapter! really, really wonderful. Love it!

Bye!

Aberrant Bliss chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
YAY! GREAT! MORE! NOW! _

~Bye~

Aberrant Bliss chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
AH! WoNDERFUL! ROMANCE! And action! And romance! And action! OK I'll shut up.

ANYWAY...

Good! Yes yes! I like it! Yay, no more finals! You're lucky. Mine are starting next week! Heh heh. Whatever.

I'll see you! _

E1pnvn chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Interesting story. The fight scenes are some of the best I've read and the bad guy's a great idea: kind of a mixture of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask's bad guys. The only part I don't like too much is that Saria's kind of a wimp. But oh, well. Please continue.

~E1pnvn