Reviews for In His Laugh
EsScaper chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
...hey, I'm still reading. Sorry if I haven't reviewed each time, but sometimes, I just don't have anything to say.

Anyway, I for one would jump up time for a bit. Having them so very young is cute, but somewhat boring. They just seem too innocent and sweet. It's just my personal opinion, obviously, but I prefer the boys a bit darker...you know, not so damn perfect and good. Remus and Sirius both have the potential for severe anger and angst within their characters, and it makes for extremely interesting reading.

Of course, that might not be where you want to go with your story. It is YOURS, and you can go wherever you wish. I'll still read it, by the way.

Esc.
la harlequin chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
little lost puppy james... how cute! Pls update soon!
jojo chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
loved it keep on updatin regulary
la harlequin chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
cool chapter. I like having both point of views. It would get a bit boring if it's all in the same one.
Scarlett-Vampire chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
SIRIUS! MORE SIRIUS! sorry, Sirius rocks. *giggles nervously* anywho, poor siri. I totally agree, I can't eat that stuff in the morning either - ugh! Update soon!
Allacaya chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
Awesome! Loved the chapter8 I half expected James to start laughing after Sirius howler finished and Sirius with him... (:

So Sirius is a picky eater? Mh reminds me of someone (no not me!)

Already dying to read a new chapter of yours!
RoschLupin-Black chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
thats a change, ususally its james who is the best at the pranks but in this case its sirius. way to go. please update soon

RLB
la harlequin chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
awesome chapter! I can't wait for you to update so please do it soon!
EsScaper chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
I'm glad you dropped the "in his laugh" thing as well. You do a great job with your writing, and I for one am looking forward to seeing where you're brining this story.

Esc.
Scarlett-Vampire chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
hehehe, GO SIRIUS! lol, poor James, he really has met his match. update soon!
siriuslyobsessed chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
i luv it! i think you should put a few more chapters in 1st year and then skip to christmas or summer holidays *shrug* i'll be lookin' 4 an update
siriuslyobsessed chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Emuerz chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Skip a few years... but do a bit more of the first year before that...
thesimplyuninspired chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Nice post!

I think you should introduce Lily first, maybe show how Remus and Peter become friends with James and Sirius, too. After that, how about... you skip ahead maybe to second year, when they figure out Remus' condition. Then go ahead and skip to how many years later you want.

But hey, it's your fanfic. Update soon, please!
RoschLupin-Black chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
just do what you like. i love this story please update soon

RLB