Reviews for Bright Minds Think the Same
deliciousflowerfire chapter 19 . 6/22
Of course I realized what book it was. And great, great fic.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 12 . 6/20
sleepy Snape is lovely but slightly OOC
deliciousflowerfire chapter 6 . 6/20
loooove this chapter
deliciousflowerfire chapter 5 . 6/20
yay for Original research featuring in a chapter!
Snanger4ever chapter 47 . 4/30
You need to keep going this is sooooooo good
adara1103 chapter 47 . 4/17
Oh, please don't abandon this story. I absolutely love it. I hope that you update soon knowing it has been a long while.
mshccs chapter 47 . 4/13
Huhuhu... Please dont abandon this fic... I truly love to see Severus and Hermione going public!... Waaaah...
Snaperipper chapter 37 . 4/10
Please continue this story!
riskeybusiness chapter 47 . 3/15
You lied! You promised you wouldn't leave this sorry unfinished yet it's been nearly 2 years. Any chance of you coming back I was rather enjoying it and waiting for something big to happen! I think it's really well written and I love your characterisations. Thanks for sharing.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 47 . 1/21
Ohhhhh Please add more soon! I LOVE IT
TrixieNancy124 chapter 47 . 12/14/2014
Grr... Lucius spoils it. They can never have a moment of peace can they? Really love this story; i dont normally read WIPs but this is really worth it! Hope to read more soon!
CollisionCertaine chapter 47 . 9/25/2014
Hey !
Heu... I'm French and I don't speak english very well but I'm trying .
So.. Heuu I love your story and I affraid because you seem to have stopped to write. Bouuh... this is very very sad ;w;.
And... I think, Snapounet is little bit weird in the presence of Hermione but he's cute and not so much different from usally. So I hope that you will continue this story because it is going to miss me !
So thank you very much for this story !

Asuna

PS: Sorry if you can't understand me ! :)
RainbowPotter chapter 18 . 8/31/2014