Reviews for Bright Minds Think the Same
Karmen chapter 47 . 5/14
ITS NOT FINISHED? WHY? I WANT TO READ THE END!
RhodaBush chapter 39 . 2/5
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
No sorry, this is it for me. A man of such intelligence could never, ever be and act so incredibly stupid, even if he had emotional baggage. I absolutely don't like this Severus, which is a pity, because I liked him until like three chapters ago. Why does this always have to happen in every second Snamione novel? I find it annoying.
bookworm661 chapter 47 . 11/24/2015
This has been an utterly fascinating story and hopefully you will soon update. I really want to find out everyone's reaction to Severus' and Hermione's relationship; especially her parents, Dumbledore, and Minerva.
SeraphinaAngel chapter 47 . 8/19/2015
Please update, I read your story in two days. I really enjoyed it that much.
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 8/19/2015
Lovely chapter! And Ron is talking himself out of his friendship with Hermione; but I think he has caught onto what is going on unconsciously, and is trying to keep Hermione from leaving him.
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 8/14/2015
This was a delightful chapter! Hermione is learning that she will have to adjust somewhat to the Wizarding World, instead of it to her, and that she may face some troubles with her friends-but it's clear that even though Snape think he's not worth, she thinks he is.
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 8/8/2015
Yes, even house elves have strong wills, as you found out with Tillie. I bet she runs a tight ship at that manor.

I do plan out my writing, and have a good idea of what needs to go on, and then my characters go do what they want anyway. But I usually get to my ending.

Well, some of the time.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 8/3/2015
Aww. It's nice that Hermione realizes that twenty years of atonement is actually enough (it never was in canon, after all).
deliciousflowerfire chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
Of course I realized what book it was. And great, great fic.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
sleepy Snape is lovely but slightly OOC
deliciousflowerfire chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
loooove this chapter
deliciousflowerfire chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
yay for Original research featuring in a chapter!
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »