Reviews for For the Love of Chocolate
Skittles1000 chapter 1 . 1/15
I was not expecting that ending xD amazing
knightvalen chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Violent Near, so interesting! Would you mind writing stories about violent Near again? Because I found myself interested at it lol
MellodraMattic chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was mean to my baby ;-;
Also funny
Electric Lemon chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
"Now let us talk about your anger management problems."

"The only problem I have is you," snapped Mello, at a perceivably lower volume than before.

"Then let us talk about your infatuation with me."

That lined killed me. Haha, pwnsome. Loved it! But Near was bad at the end...I feel kind of sorry for Mello. Still, though, awesome
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
THAT WAS SOOOO MEAN! Not that it wasn't pretty awesome, but still.
fakesmilintears chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was absolutely amazing. The writing of it was beautiful, and I love the way you wrote the characters. In truth I found them both very much in character and I LOVE what you did. The end of this chapter nearly made me cry. It was exactly what I expected though, when you started him saying he wasn't his rival. I knew it was going to end badly, but it was a beautiful kind of bad :-) Awesome writing, keep it up!
XJhoker chapter 1 . 7/2/2009

i'm used to read fics in where near is the uke HAHA!

but really! this was awesome!

plase continue writing!

see ya!

PD: Forgive my mistakes~ my english sucks xD
RuikaRose chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
What can I say? I loved this. Very nice. :)
Purely Fake Innocenc chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked this one a lot. Near was kinda a jeark, but it was still good. THis is just my opinon, but I like the domonice and bondage thing cause idk I just do. But its really good, funny at the begining, frustrating toward the end, but its worth your time.
Qzil chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Oh, my.

Well, it was very well-written, and the first fic I've ever seen where Near wasn't the top. It kinda...scared me a little that he would think like that.
Lady Aska chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I never thought Near as seme, but he is too much in this fic, I love it! Tks, I hope see more fics about DN of yours
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Even more dramatic, and dark. Loved it!
LUCIUS CALIGULA MALFOY chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
678909 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh... my... god... That was just mean right there.

TERRY: If you think it's so mean why are you reading it again? Not to mention drooling all over the freaking keyboard?

Uh... no comment.