Reviews for Crossed and Damned
decision pending chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Love this story so far, I am a MASSIVE quatre/makoto fan so yah! Your style of writing is very detailed and intresting to. Also on a side note is isn't Makoto actually the youngest senshi?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
sounds good, i like the pairings _ so i hope you'll update soon cause i would love to know what's gonna happen next.
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Please, please, update this soon. It shows a different aspect of the characters that we never see. Well written and informative all at once. Please, find it in your heart to write again.
IceColdTouch chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
its probably been awhile since you've look at this story but I like this this different from what I've read so far on this web site.I hope you read this and coutinue writeing though its been 4 the read
meeh2 chapter 5 . 7/8/2004

can't wait for an update
Princess Mercury chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
Love it! Ami/Duo CUTE! It's sad about Hilde. Please e-mail me as soon as you have updated! LOL! Ja ne!
Ivee chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
It's me again ._.; - *Sniffle, cough* Just came by to see if you wrote another chapter.. I've waited for at least a year.. *cough, cough, HORK, ptooi* - ok, ok, I'm just exaggerating. Sorry.. I'm just so eager to see MORE!
AMY chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
I just read your little duo/Ami Vingette and then i saw this...all i can say is wow i love ti please please pleas plesas plesae please please continue this fic its soos o so sosososososososoGOOD!
ace chapter 5 . 7/28/2002
up data moon ring
Ivee chapter 5 . 11/11/2001
Aaah! I've been waiting for about at least nearly a year now! And I've read your awesome fic about... more than twenty times or somethin' of that number.. Well, anyways! (Sorry for the rudeness, I feel a little hotheaded! To be relieved of this, please find the nicer person in the parenthesis ;) PLEASE WRITE MORE! I BEG OF YOU!
Sicant chapter 5 . 10/12/2001
gennikat chapter 5 . 9/3/2001
Awesome! Much as I like Usagi, everything always being about her gets a little boring. This is one of the best non-Usagi fics I've read. Keep it up! And write more NOW!
sliver keeper chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
Please Finish. I see that you haven't updated in a while, but I would really like to see the end of this. Please? _
Hadisia chapter 5 . 8/23/2001
No more? [Eyes become watery] I finally find a good Ami/Duo fic, and only two chapters! [Sniffle] Nooooooooo! Please, Purple-san, write more!

I'm glad I finally found someone who pairs Usagi up with Hiiro, but likes Relena! Although I like Mamoru, I think that he's just not a person used to close contact...but who cares! A good Ami/Duo fic! Yay! Please write more, Purple-san! PLEEEEEEEASE! [Big, watery anime eyes again]
Enchanted Soldier chapter 5 . 7/26/2001
I have read this more than five times already... PLEEEAAASE write more ;;!