Reviews for Crossed and Damned
Mizzkitty9886 chapter 5 . 7/26/2001
Shijuukara chapter 5 . 7/14/2001
I absolutly, positivly, love your beyond-words fanfic! You *must* write more! .
washu the goddess chapter 5 . 6/11/2001
oh please please please please finish this! i love love love duo/ami stuff! and its rare that i find it! please please finish it! just for me! hahahaha! please let me know if you are going to finish it or not.
JPS chapter 5 . 5/30/2001
This is very good, don't put yourself down, no one is perfect, just do your best. Good luck! _
himawari chapter 4 . 5/9/2001
omg! You _must_ keep writing! This is the 1st GW/SM crossover I've actually read and it's real good! This may be just coincidence, but my tomodachi and I almost tried to write a CO fic and it was also Rei/Wufei and Usagi/Heero... well almost. We decided not to write it -_-' uh... Anyway, please please please continue! _
Ivee chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
This is such an AWESOME fic! I hope you'll write more VERY soon! This is the very first Duo/Ami fic I've seen, and the BEST, also I've looked ALL OVER for this kind of fanfic wiff Mizuno Ami/Duo Maxwell. And to reassure you, it's really great! PLEASE WRITE MOOOORRREEE!
Okirarra chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
You really must continue!Please, on please continue!
Unicorn of Light chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
I am a Christian myself, and have to say taht all your stories have great promise and potential. Keep it up!

Thanks for using Ami! she's my favorite Sailor Senshi!
Melete chapter 5 . 4/7/2001
Ok this is a very unusual pairing but your style is very belieavable. I certainly like it so far. So keep it up and dont' be discouraged I definately think its more than unexceptional..: )
Kaiya chapter 5 . 4/5/2001
This is great! i love oringal parings! and one thing i would like to comment on: BARENAKED LADIES KICK ASS! just thought i'd say that _ ::looks down at bnl concert t-shirt:: hehe i guess i am obsessed. hehe anyway, this fic is going in a kewl and interesting direction! keep up the good work! _
No Name Girl chapter 5 . 4/4/2001
I read this story and I find it quite unique. I've never read an Ami/Duo pairing before. It's usually Ami/Trowa/Quatre and maybe once her with Heero or Wufei, but never Duo. I really like it when an author writes stories that are original and not bash characters. Especially since there seems to be a lot of Inner scouts hating on Usagi or Usagi is the main character so forget the other senshis. I find you're story well written, thought of, and interesting. Please continue on with you're story.

Sincerely,

No Name Girl

P.S. I like how you inform your readers on little details before the story. It's really helpful. Thanks for being considerate.
GoldenGoddess way to lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 4/4/2001
I can't wait for the next chapter. You can't leave us hanging like that! Please write more soon.
Megarra Chrysanthemum chapter 3 . 4/4/2001
Great story so far!
Songbreeze and WiccaGurl chapter 4 . 4/3/2001
OMG! I love this! Please continue! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2001
i love the idea of Ami & Duo getting togetter i am really looking forword too more chapters
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »