Reviews for The Other Side of the Story
Ashley H chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
They should make a movie based on this story
M3rky15 chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
WOW! That was a very unique tale. I can't even contemplate how Sesshomaru must feel after going through such an ordeal. You did capture his rage perfectly. I really could see him trying to murder Inuyasha for learning the truth. Also the part where Inuyashas all "well,well,well" was Hilarious. I was picturing him with that smug smirk on his face and the annoyed look on Sess and Ino, great stuff.

All in all it was a very creative plot, :)
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO READ IT BUT IM SO-OO HAPPY I DID..NOW TO THE RULER OF ALL..WHICH WILL MOST LIKELY BE JUST AS AWESOME..BUT NOW I REGRET FINISHING THIS ONE BECAUSE I WILL MISS IT DEARLY!
Nenecrazygirl chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Wow that story was awesome. I just realized that sesshomaru only died when Inochi died (about every 50 years) in the middle of the last chapter I fill so stupid. Anyway good story.
banana chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
hey. i loved this story! i was reading "the ruler of all" (and loved it) and decided to check out your other stories. i certainly enjoyed this story. your fanfics are so original and cool. you are definitely one of my favorite authors! i love sesshomaru and i think that you portrayed him very well. he was not ooc at all. this story was very satisfactory! write more like this. (only add more sessh/rin!)
toomanynotes chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
I'm so glad that i've found this story. It's so hard to come acros something original. And it's well written too. Thank you for the pleasure of reading this.
lil-sakura423 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
OMG! I finally finished reading the story and it was awesome! I just loved the way it was set up! The brother! The dad! Who was hot by the way! And the thing about the spliting and stuff! Brilliant! *applaude*
lil-sakura423 chapter 12 . 1/31/2006
Hello! I am only on Chapter 4 but so far it's really good! I added this story to my favs! I printed out the rest of the story so that I can read it anywhere I go! Good job! You inspire me. Let me know when you get any more stories in. Or let me know if you have any recommendations for some other story you like! _
Star Twinkle Angel chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
that was awesome! for some strange reason ever since Inochi came in I had a feeling that somehow he and shessy were once the same person. weird. well i really LOVE yout story! it was SO awesome!
Caitriona695 chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
I have truly enjoyed this story. While there were a few homonym type typos, they were barely noticeable in the framework of this very original story. You kept everyone in character wonderfully, and even though Sess had a rather grand epiphany it didn't do away with the 10 years of upbringing beforehand.

Again great great job. I was happy to see the end so I would know what all was going on, but I was also sad because it was so enjoyable.

Thanks for writing for us.

Caitriona
Shoomy2003 chapter 12 . 10/17/2005
This was a cute story. It seemed a little too talky though... like too much information was given at once. Sometimes one just can't help but do that though. Good story all-in-all!
petpeeves12 chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
weird. But good story though.
petpeeves12 chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
Sacred Jewel shards? 0.o
petpeeves12 chapter 10 . 9/26/2005
Their too hot heads
petpeeves12 chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
curiosity almost killed the dog