Reviews for The Gloves My Father Wore
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Omg, you have to continue this! Awesome start!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Amazing, update soon!
Gryffindor 20 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
LOVE this 1st chapter so far please update soon thanks )
Dramatic Ballerina chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like it so far,very interesting).
Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You need to shorten your sentences. They're long enough that they're hard to follow, especially when you use commas unconventionally. Also be SURE you've read it over at least three times: you have more than a few incomplete phrases. A lot of people swear by reading their writing aloud; try it.

I really like that you gave her a religous name: it seems like a name Rocky would have considered for his daughter.
Cathou chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice begining i hope that you will write other chapters
Tsonga chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Please please please continue with this story! Its really great!
Mrs Balboa chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh this sounds interesting! A secret love child of Rockys! Will we get to find out who her mother was? I cant wait! Like your writing style too...very good. Update soon!
Beast Of SYN chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow its good but short. keep up the good work
crystal chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i love what u do it. i hope u update and Rocky 6 comes out at Christmas time and Milo Ventimligo plays Pocky jr. so hot. and Rocky is played by the same guy in the other 5 and i can't spell his name. update soon.
thesexyseal chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
WICKED when the next chapter coming up i want to read more
Alexandra MacLeod chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
HI

LOVE THIS! Please continue, I cant wait to see if Rocky approves of his daughter boxing and all. Please please continue!
oh2sexy chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
i dont understand the part where you wrote Adrian being her step-mother... Rocky and Adrian have always been together.
Aaron chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like the idea, a daughter following in the foot steps of the famous Rocky. Yet I can't help but think the 'prologue' isn't so much a prologue as it is a general way of introducing a new character. It might help to lead the character in a direction, aspirations Trinity Balboa has... something she has to overcome (maybe play more on living in her fathers shadows etc), rather than being quite so vague. But like I said I think it's a very creative idea.
i-want-cheese chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
awsome so far so good please write more