Reviews for Old Times
DAMN! This was awesome _ I love DxK fics! :D

Take care,

Izzy
Katyla chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Very nice. I've always liked Danica, I think she's the ultimate vampire chick, and your little look into her mind's great. I must admit that I like the Danica/King pairing a lot more than the Whistler/King pairing.

Anyway, really great fic!
Evil-Gwen chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
1 you have to change your rating.

2 how is this fanfic, you just repeated the movie, broaden it.
Lostgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Very nice! I like that it was Danica's point of view and well anything with King in it is good. I hope you keep writing whether it's on this one or another fic. I agree Zelinia that there are not enough Blade fics and thanks for writing one! I hope you continue to write more!
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
THAT was hilarious. Was that a one-shot? If not, add

another chapter, it is very cute. But if it is a one-shot,er, Well Done! I hope you write more stories soon.

Have a nice day

-Sarah .
Thewlis chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I, personally hope this is a one-shot. This is exactly what I had imagined their relationship to be like. It's really well written, so thank you for re-inspiring my faith in the community. I'm off to read your other fanfictions now.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
nice start, can't wait to see more. i'm sad that there aren't many blade fics out there. even though i have a few ideas, i'm not sure they're that good. anyway, this is a nice start (again) and i hope to see more soon.