Reviews for Cold Days
StarfireFowl chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Definitely one of my favorites of your stories. It's so sweet and sad at the same time. Just perfect.
SocialButterfli chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Oh my God. That was . . . basically, perfect. It was realistic in that he wasn't ready, it didn't have too much unnecessary description or explanation that would ruin the moment, and it just was an all-over excellent one-shot. Bravo.
Terra chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Write a sequal

From:

Terra
starrobfreak4 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wonderful story! Very strong beginning and an amazing ending. I usually determine if the story is good or not by the ending. Like if it just kinda hangs or doesn't feel complete, then it isn't exactly my favorite story. Your story was really well written and that is something you should take pride in. You're my favorite author so far and you've shown me nothing less than great. This is a lovely story! Keep it up :D
Raven rulezzz chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I liked it. You seem to know alot about Robin's past... Trust me I saw the movie and it was NOT pretty... I mean I felt about to cry... and I don't normally do that in an action movie...if it can be consitered one... whoa! that was odd... I'm starting to sound like a Robin fan... um forget I said -[wrote, typed, ya get the point]-that. and NO I am NOT a Robin fan ...wel ... not entirely any way... because my name clearly says I'm a RAVEN fan but ...I DO like one-shots full of fluff!
Terra chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
AW! that was the best fanfiction i have ever read! u r such a good author!:o] :o] :o] :o]

From:

Terra
j-me chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
was unuasaly bitter.
Roi-Tan chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
aw. That's really good.
Watcher7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Hey, pretty interesting. Everything wasn't noticed all at once and everything wasn't fixed right away. I too, like you, felt you pushed Robin a little quick, everything fit well except the kiss. Just seemed out of place to me but it's your story and was written well. For someone who feels no one will wait, to hear someone say they will brings on a very heart felt emotion. I think you caught that. I could almost hear Robin saying "I am in a dark place but don't give up on me, you are the flicker of hope in my world of shadows".

I usually read the reviews to make sure that when I write I'm not just telling you something someone else has already. You got one, not a review, from someone named bitch. In your story was the perfect comeback: "hadn’t the brains to say anything more than immature snubs" but you should refrain from comebacks and just place that kind of response where it belongs. Luckily, most the people on this site do understand that writing is a skill that can be honed. Keep going, and don't be afraid to take chances sometimes. People may not like a particular story but it will help you continue your growth as it does for everyone who tries it.
Bitch chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE SUMMARY. I DID NOT READ THE STORY SINCE THE SUMMARY WAS SO CRAPY.
Insane But Happy chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow, so angsty! I love it! Poor Robin and Starfire...it must be very hard for them...

Great story! You're always one of my favourite authors. _
JulesFire chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
You know, this was really, really lovely. I'm glad it turned out this way; it's great when stories get away from you like that. Anyway, I thought this was one of the most brilliant representations of angsty-Robin I've ever seen. Bravo!

(I HATE it when people tell me to update one-shots. Happens constantly. It's because they don't pay attention to summaries and author's notes).
Abbey Lane chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Very nice. I enjoyed it a lot. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it (now if you really did or not...hehe.) This has potential to become a full-fledged story. But it does very well as a one-shot.
PillzBerryDoughFrEaK 1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hey, wow, very agnsty. Not bad. If you please, you can update and make this a story, but it seems fine as a one-shot also. Good job and keep up your good work.

From your loyal FanFiction friend: