Reviews for A Different Kind of Exercise
htstff57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hi I love this story

(P.S. I don't say much)
Vee017 chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
I love it! The exercise reminds me of a game my sister played once, there were diamonds and thieves and something like that. Excellent fic. My favourite line had to be Windu's: “Somehow, I don't think those kidnappers were counting on having forty-one Jedi chasing them down in an enclosed area."

That was great. I can just imagine the looks on their faces:)
RuleThyMi chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Wow! That was so funny :D And in character! I don't like SW Fics exept for parodies, but I loved this one for some reason...
Corculum chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Very interesting story, I really like it, how do you manage to capture their characters so completely? Is it because you've read all the books as well as seen the movies? lol

Anyway, great story, keep up the good work! _

Lottie
Csillan.Rose chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
lol, aww _ Very cute and amusing!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
hahahaha this was really funny. you should write more good humor stuff between obi-wan and anakin
Natgel chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Heh, another excellent piece. I loved the ending! ;)
ally127 chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
lol. I enjoyed this fic! very entertaining )
akanekai chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Great story! I loved it!

~Rachel :)
juonetar chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I really love reading about Anakin and Obi-Wan as friends... And the plot develops well in this fic. I liked "the surprise element". The shrewd pickpocketing Obi-Wan was great!
MzPink chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
funny. Liked it i'm gonna work on a funny star wars story becaus i can't finish posting my other stories untill i get my disk back.
Penelope Muir chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Another great story! The maintenance tubes, pfft. Haha.
iimagineyou chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
Arg, boys are all the same (although, some boys wouldn't act this way, and some girls would...), wanting to win instead of caring about the fact that there were some dudes shootin' at them. Hahahaha, poor Anakin got pickpocketed by his own Master. *Blinks* Maintenance tubes, lols. Wait, it's over? Aww, oh well. It was a nice run, even if it was short. At least the little girl is safe. :) Great work.

-Jos*/ksc
emeraldwolf chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
yay! good ending. i read this when there was only one chapter than forgot to check if you'd updated. i really did love this, nice and light hearted. rock on.