Reviews for Forgotten Goddesses
Mohammed Mohammed chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You must be joking right? The Greeks were always a patriarchal society and worshiped male gods as their supreme divinities. Look at the role of women and male in greek myths, save for the Amazons, women didn't play that much of a role. The story is good for entertainment but doesn't have any historical truth to it.
Under.a.floorboard.world chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
I really liked this. I've always been interested in the Titans/Olympians thing, and it's interesting how many cultures seem to have myths about new gods defeating the old ones. ( northern AesirVanir, etc ) Your story really made the idea come to life! Beautifully written.
Proudly Vain chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Blessed be to you and yours, for truely, this is a story most worthy of the highest value! You are an excellent writer, quick of wit and short of temper!
Blackpen Enaru chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
finally a story that reflects the transition to patriarchy in history
Aedyn Star chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
wow. i hope you write more about hese forgotten goddesses, this is so powerfully written and very elaborate. i love them!
Hades0192 chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
darkpriestessofassimbya

I read both of your stories. They were one of the best mythological-fiction pieces i ever read. never stop writing. i hope to see more of your work. good luck!
Spleef chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I am speechless. This is one of the most amazing stories i have ever read.