Reviews for When the Rain Comes
Trovia chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aw, that was sweet.

Most fics are so overly melodramatic, having all these big things happening (characters having big accidents, dark secrets from the past and so forth), so it's really nice to finally read a story that actually feels real and could have been on the show. Especially since you really got the dialogue right. Nice job!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aww, that's such a good one shot. Nice bit of wish fulfillment too! You have a really good feel for the rhythm of a story which makes your writing flow very well.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Damn girl, that was awesome. I don't know why I skipped reviewing it the first time around, but it was just as good on the second read through. :-)
Lena A. Rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
i still love this one :-)
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
wow i loved this!
RachiU chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Someone listed this fic as her/his favorite, and now I can see why... :) I could feel Neela's emotions throughout the whole story and loved Ray's tenderness; excellent job! Oh, and good summary too...hehehe
Live-Laugh-Lovex3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aww! I love this story! Its amazing!
seeyouinLA chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
that was great! Ray's so sweet there, one could get used to it
Mel chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
aw... i want a guy like that! definitely one of the better fanfics i've read. keep em comin!
Catherine4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aww, sweet! I love lovable Ray, he's adorable! I want him. ;)
erlover chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
that was awesome! you are a great writer. wish you didn't end it, but i understand.
drealynnz chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
This is an amazing and moving story. I love how you portrayed their realtionship and showed a different side to each character that we don't really get to see on the show. Please write more Ray/Neela fics soon!
LadyDeadhead chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
love this story. it is so sweet. I am a huge neela/ray fan.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I read this a couple weeks ago, but at the time I couldn't log in. I though Neela's nervous breakdown was a little forced. I don't know that her reaction would be that debilitating. But regardless, the set up created a interesting setting to see a tender, empathetic side of Ray, and that was compelling. I especially liked the first section, and the summary was great - that's what drew me in.
Val chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
AMAZING! I never thought of Ray and Neela together but you are doing a really good job portraying it!