Reviews for Sometimes He'll Bleed
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was brilliantly well written, and I like the way it has the alternate path written in there. It was really good, and I felt what was being conveyed through the words. I hope one day I will be able to write like this.
mebh chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Fantastic.
SilentlyDoomed chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Horay for Hughes he for has saved us all! it seems so real like this really would have happened if Maes wasnt there to save the world. ha ha hes like a superhero. anyways tis is such a great fic it make you want to read more. i would ask you to write more but instead im just gonna read your other stories cause theyll prbably be really good too.
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Another fantastic story, I can't get enough of your introspective!Roy.
BAFFDWTWFMAfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very nice. Excellent representation of both characters, and a wonderful study of the difference people can make in other's lives. Thanks for sharing.
m.jules chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was quite nice! I've been sifting through the Maes/Roy offerings here on and this is one of the best so far.

I thought you handled the back-and-forth very artfully, and God, my heart broke when the AU Roy bumped into Maes in the market. I was going, "Wait! You need that man!" *laugh* And funny how even in the AU, Roy needed Maes as a catalyst for change.
Aki T chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
... -cries-
Hiei's Kat chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
this is very good, and very intence, i liked one ironic question, what would we all be like if we never met Maes Hughes. i saw an episode the other day were Maes was killed by Envy. i will admit it proudly, i cried. i called my best friend up, she is in love with FMA and we cried together for three hours, until 3:30 a.m. and i still cry every time that i read a fanfic about Maes. i hate Envy for that hateful deed, and i pray that revenge will be taken upon her. i hope she burns in hell! and yes, i will answer that question that you probably will ask, i am obsessed with FMA and i am over emotional, especially about my favorite character.i hope that you write more that are as good as this one.
Aya-kun Rose chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
...

That's one of the most sad and beautiful and perfect things I have ever read. I'm trying not to cry.
O.O

Wow...that was very thoughtful. I like that you showed what Roy might have become without Maes. One person truly can effect another's life, their future, in such a way. I am impressed and humbled by this.