Reviews for Kitsune
EveryHonestEffort chapter 1 . 2/4
Did you just do an update on this story? I don't remember the reverse flashbacks...I've read this story a lot since it's one of my favourites haha. Thanks for writing! My favourite part of this story is the present day description of Kagome with her outfit and sightless maneuvering. It's so vivid in my imagination.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That was just so sweet. I thought it was such a nice fanfic.

Thanks!
-Aki
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awesome. Really AWESOME. Any chance of a sequel? Even if there isn't, it is awesome.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hahahahaha!
I love this!
It made me so so happy!
sympatheticassassin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Nice story! I like the brother/family thing. :)
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is a wonderful platonic fic! It's very well done I like how u did shippo & kurama but I didn't really think kagome was in character much. Goodjob!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Is there a sequal? Any little foxes calling Youko Great-Uncle?

I love the cuteness of this story!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Cute! I like the family theme threading through this. Nice job!
Raine Haruto chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
cute!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well done. thanks for a great story.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Such a great story! -

It has a little of everything and felt complete even though it wasn't that long. Love the little warm family moments and how their family developped. Shippo's choice and all the kitsune cunning was great. It's nice to read a story like this that pays a bit more attention to all these things; such as what it means to be a kitsune.

I really love this and I'm glad I stumbled across it. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love it! An awesome family fic!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
lol right on!
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Heh, your stories definitely are taking up my favorites list. So touching and beautiful works of art, they are! I'd say more about how impressed I am but...most of what I think...arent thoughts at all but rather feelings. If that makes sense..

Anyways, Keep up the magnificent work!

Signed,

Kit the (Not so) Fiendish Fire Cat
Saphire Moon Maiden chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow! This is awesome! I love it... I can totally imagine the looks on the faces of the Reikai Tentei when Kagome announces her relation to Youko!

Yours Truly,