Reviews for Kitsune
newmanlillian4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I think you should write a sequel where Kagome meets genkai and other and sometimes help them and explore Kagome shippo youko family relation with shuichi fitting in nicely
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I really like this story! It's a fun idea, and I think you write it very well :) I can only imagine the mischief they'll create now that they're back together. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
EveryHonestEffort chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Did you just do an update on this story? I don't remember the reverse flashbacks...I've read this story a lot since it's one of my favourites haha. Thanks for writing! My favourite part of this story is the present day description of Kagome with her outfit and sightless maneuvering. It's so vivid in my imagination.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That was just so sweet. I thought it was such a nice fanfic.

Thanks!
-Aki
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awesome. Really AWESOME. Any chance of a sequel? Even if there isn't, it is awesome.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hahahahaha!
I love this!
It made me so so happy!
sympatheticassassin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Nice story! I like the brother/family thing. :)
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is a wonderful platonic fic! It's very well done I like how u did shippo & kurama but I didn't really think kagome was in character much. Goodjob!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Is there a sequal? Any little foxes calling Youko Great-Uncle?

I love the cuteness of this story!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Cute! I like the family theme threading through this. Nice job!
Raine Haruto chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
cute!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well done. thanks for a great story.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Such a great story! -

It has a little of everything and felt complete even though it wasn't that long. Love the little warm family moments and how their family developped. Shippo's choice and all the kitsune cunning was great. It's nice to read a story like this that pays a bit more attention to all these things; such as what it means to be a kitsune.

I really love this and I'm glad I stumbled across it. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love it! An awesome family fic!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »