Reviews for Octopus Jokes
SimpleIsSmart chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
If you actually lived in a world where Otto existed, and you attended one his college lectures of physics, and all you could do was stare at his face dreamily while you had no idea what h3 h2o4 h5o4...you might be an Ottophile.

- That is MUST, IF it were real *cries* Dude that joke "If you showed Alfred this ottophile fanfic...you dug up your own grave pal" one seriously cracked me...
roxypony chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Keep going with the questions! That would make me so happy :)

This fic made me realise that theres actually something really cute about Otto. Not sure what, but there's something there. Haaaha. But seriously, uppdaaate!

*Roxxy,
NuttyFluffer chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
I honestly have no comment.
NuttyFluffer chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
hey, about the octopus agenda, you can buy it on for about $3.50. I haven't got it (yet) but I hear it's pretty cool
dococtavius04 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh man, this is one of the funniest things I've read on this site ever! I really loved it!
Spidyrocks-3 chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
Lolololololol Very Very Verry funny! I just had to show this to all my friends and they enjoyed it as well as I did. Keep it up! Looking foward to the continuation of "Swap Shock". I never used to do this before but u got me into Doc Ock & Spidey. I have spidey pics all around my room and now I have included a few Doc Ock photos in my locker as well._ lol. Umm, I really have to ask u this favor you see I am doing a major report on Alfred Molina for my Spanish 2 class and I was wondering if u could give me a little info on his bio please? my e-mail is Please e-mail me soon if you can give me any info! Thanx _
Stray the Metallic Imp chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
If you write a fanfiction in which you make Otto fall in love with a 17 year old boy, you might be an Ottophile.
Stray the Metallic Imp chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
“Are you gonna eat that?”

Okay, I do believe he may say that at some point.

If you brought those Spider-man 2 valentine cards for Valentine’s day and you kept them for yourself because you love yourself...you might be an Ottophile.

If you’re a crazy, hormones-raging teenager who everyone else in your world tells you to ‘get a life’ and you practically ignores them...you might be an Ottophile.

Crystal, you've been talking about me again...
DocOckwolfgirl17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
OMG I AM SO AN Ottophile! XD XD XD that was one of the funnyest things ive ever read! my frined sent it to me going OMG Kiela! thats so u! XD and i read it and she was soo right! XD i loved that! totaly funny! XD XD
CDAnders chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Hehe...awesome! I laughed so hard when Pete said 'tightey whities'...that's just too great. Can't wait to read more; keep up the good work! _
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Fun.
Janet Martini de La Ley chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Man, this just keeps being funny! How did Alfred Molina end up there?
Ottea Octavius chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That is so funny and yes half of those are true, i'm going out to halloween as Doc Ock too yay, i also wear a dark brown trench coat to school, this is great, so great, please do more and more YAY for Agent silver
Janet Martini de La Ley chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Man, this keeps getting funnier and funnier. I really love the quotes that Otto wouldn't say. I love this!
Phoenix Master chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
"If you invented the word “Ottophile”...you’re an Ottophile."

I accidentally called myself an Ottophile in a review once thinking it was a general term for people who like Ock's character...I did this without looking up the meaning...now I get physically sick over it...

"If you write poetry...you might be an Ottophile"

Erm...you saw nothing! There is NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING under the name Nocturnal Darkness on ! Look away!

Keep up the Otto-tabulous work! Hey, I invented a new word...anyway, keep it up. This rocks!