Reviews for Mega man Battle Network: Virus mutations
Suromay chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
I read this a couple of years ago, and I decided to reread it. This is still as beautiful and awesome as I remembered. Keep up the good work!
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Okay ...

I am confused now.

Is this going to be a lan/enzan/megaman fanfiction?

Where is this going to go?

Alex Dark-serpent chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
i am sorry that I did not remember to add this in my last review.

You seem to be a pretty good writer. I did find a problem in the chapters I have read so far though. [this last one was better]

You either do not edit as well as you should or type way too fast.

When I first started [which was when I was in fifth grade] I had the same problem. At the time i could not write fast enough for what I was thinking. It left my stories with missing words and lots of errors. If you can find a beta that might help. If this is one of your first stories then I will give you a break. I can beta if you really need it.

Check out my stories sometime if you like. My profile name is Linkandroid12.

I write for pokemon, Digimon, Harry potter, Lord of the Rings, and Resident Evil.

Good Luck!

Alex Dark-serpent chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I am really getting into this story. You put just the right amount of drama and suspense to make this good.

Did you base part of this story line off of Megaman Stream? You know the series after Megaman Axess that was never put into English? It kind of sounds like that.

Keep up the good work!

Rollu chapter 29 . 1/29/2010
I've just come across this story, and I must say that this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. EVER. Period.

You were very descriptive and added elements that really brought the story to life. I especially loved the different relationships that the characters had with each other, it was my fav part to the story.

And though this story ended a while ago, I still felt the need to review and tell you my thoughts on this well written story of yours. You've done a great job
Zoram Selrof chapter 29 . 1/14/2010
Very good story, I've been left speechless.

I was intrigued by the fact that in this story MegaMan is not Lan's twin. You based it off from the anime, right? I never liked how they removed that important part of the plot, it makes MegaMan look like a special Navi, instead of a human turned Navi.

Asides from that, I found it to be very detailed and with a powerful narrative.

Zoram Selrof.
Axl01 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
which chapter is lan and megaman PLEASE
PositivelyInsane chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
ok i really liked that chapter alot but that was one of the MOST confusing chapters i have EVER read! lol
Axl01 chapter 29 . 10/18/2008
which chapters is lanXmegaman?

please!
Feathersprite305 chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
love the lemon in ch 12
Emerald Elyon chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
*Looks confused yet amused* Ok this chapter was just too brilliant to not review too. xP It was aweessome!
Litintha chapter 29 . 2/27/2008
Hello there.

Well, this would be my first review of a fanfic on this site. So, I will try to make it a good one (it might be long)

My first overall impression of this story was actually one of sadness. The opening of the story where it was raining and Lan was deeply depressed both factored into a rather grim look. It was such a depressing beginning that, to be honest, once I read it, I really didn't want to read anymore. However, because it was a MegaMan story, I decided to press on. It did get better. As the story continued on, it became more and more apparent that it would have it's ups and downs. In the end, however, it turned out to be a wonderful read, and it was very entertaining.

About the story itself. It was written extremely well. There was a lot of vivid details that painted a picture in my mind on how the specific scene looked. Unlike a lot of other lemons I have read (fanfics with yaoi elements), this one did not focus around that apsect 100%. It was more of a side-story at best (though, I will say that Lan got more action than a New York City hooker. Hehe). Another element of this story that was very well implemented was the use of weather. The saying goes "the calm before the storm." Well, in this story, it holds to be true. Whether it was your intention or not, the weather in the story seemed to directly reflect the overall feelings of the characters at the time. Example: We start with Lan and Dex walking in the rain. Dex just lost GutsMan to the 201102 virus, and MegaMan was infected. They were bothed depressed, like a person would be on a rainy day. Once MegaMan gets his body, and finally gets home with Lan, the next day, it started out very hot and humid. Later in the story, as things got bad with Lan, Chaud, MegaMan, and Zero, the weather began to turn worse and worse until, finally, we reach the climax of the story; the second fight between MegaMan and Zero. During this time a tornado (one of the worst weather occurances in the human world) appears and begins to rip through DenTech Hospital. After the fight is over, and things return to normal, the weather, once again, changes back to no rain, and a more pleasent day. This use of weather to emphasize the overall tone of the story at the time really made a huge impact on me as the reader.

However, not every story is perfect. There were a few things throughout the story that did seem to bother me a little bit.

1. MegaMan: Looking at the games, manga, and anime, MegaMan was actually about the same height as Lan was. Even if Lan was a little older here, perhaps 13 or 14, NetNavis really don't grow (with the exception of Trill from Beast, but that is another story). So, with MegaMan being almost a foot taller than Lan, that, for the reason or another, didn't reallt sit right with me.

2. Dr. Hikari: It was actually his first name that sort of through me off when it was first used. Tadashi was actually the name of Lan's grandfather. Lan's father's first name is actually Yuichiro. However, for the reader's sake (since I'm sure a lot of people don't know how to pronounce "Yuichiro") it was something that only bothered me a little bit. Less than MegaMan's height, to be exact.

3. Spelling/Grammar: No one in the world is perfect here. There were some spelling and grammar errors throughout all 29 chapters. However, because it was such a long read, which means it took A LOT (and, I mean A LOT) of time to type out, it was actually to be expected. Such a longer story is bound to have errors here and there. But, it wouldn't hurt to put it through a spell-check or grammar-check before posting. Just a suggestion, though.

*For 1 and 2, yes, I understand it is a fanfic, and in fanfics, you can basically do as you please. But, they just stuck out at me, seeing as I have followed the Battle Network/NT Warrior timeline closely, as it is my favorite thus far*

OVERALL: It was extremely well written, and a great pleasure to read. The vivid details, the length of the story, and that fact that is is based on what I think is the best part of the MegaMan franchise, made this a very worthwhile read over the past 3 days. I do sincerely hope that something like this will be written again, as I would love to see more of your writing.

Thanks again!

-Litintha
Silver Wolf 3000 chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
I can't wait to see what happens.
khawarspirit chapter 29 . 9/20/2007
:O

I'm in LOVE!

WOW that was one the most inspiring and best stories I've ever read. :O

*wants you to writea million more megaman fictions*
icefox94 chapter 7 . 8/26/2007