Reviews for Mega man Battle Network: Virus mutations
antwon netwrk chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
are you kidding?! that was AWESOME WORK.
Tori-no-shonen chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
I"m in love. That's all I need to say.

This is a short of reread for me, though I never did finish. Life got in the way. You've obviousluy put a lot of thought into this story before you started writing it. You use a lot of detail and do a very good job at conveying your characters' emotions. The biggest, and nearly only flaw I've found is grammar. It looks to me like you just hit spell check and didn't proof read it first. How can I tell? Well it takes one to know one.

I'm guilty of the same crime. By the time you finish you just wanna post it up and say "done!" It's hard not to, though you get better with that in time. The first story I posted here was filled with grammatical errors and plot holes, and just plain stupid mistakes that are easy to spot. After a million and one comments on them I began to proof it better, reading it much slower as to catch mistakes. My advice to you; just make sure you proof everything.

Otherwise, I felt very connected to the characters and their world. You used very descriptive language and gave everyone very strong personalities. Not many people can pull that off and make it look good, but you managed to. My biggest question though, and it's a real stupid one, which Zero are you using? The one from the Megaman X series, or Megaman Zero collection? X series was a tad goofy, but Zero collection was plain badass. So I was just wondering which.

Anyhow, that's all I have to say. Never stop writing, and remember, your only as good as you say you are.

With love, Tori no Shonen.
techytom11 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
SO AWESOME! :3
Asutorido chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
This story is gonna cause me explode with fan girl moments
Suromay chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
I read this a couple of years ago, and I decided to reread it. This is still as beautiful and awesome as I remembered. Keep up the good work!
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Okay ...

I am confused now.

Is this going to be a lan/enzan/megaman fanfiction?

Where is this going to go?

Alex Dark-serpent chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
i am sorry that I did not remember to add this in my last review.

You seem to be a pretty good writer. I did find a problem in the chapters I have read so far though. [this last one was better]

You either do not edit as well as you should or type way too fast.

When I first started [which was when I was in fifth grade] I had the same problem. At the time i could not write fast enough for what I was thinking. It left my stories with missing words and lots of errors. If you can find a beta that might help. If this is one of your first stories then I will give you a break. I can beta if you really need it.

Check out my stories sometime if you like. My profile name is Linkandroid12.

I write for pokemon, Digimon, Harry potter, Lord of the Rings, and Resident Evil.

Good Luck!

Alex Dark-serpent chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I am really getting into this story. You put just the right amount of drama and suspense to make this good.

Did you base part of this story line off of Megaman Stream? You know the series after Megaman Axess that was never put into English? It kind of sounds like that.

Keep up the good work!

Mamaloot chapter 29 . 1/29/2010
I've just come across this story, and I must say that this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. EVER. Period.

You were very descriptive and added elements that really brought the story to life. I especially loved the different relationships that the characters had with each other, it was my fav part to the story.

And though this story ended a while ago, I still felt the need to review and tell you my thoughts on this well written story of yours. You've done a great job
Zoram Selrof chapter 29 . 1/14/2010
Very good story, I've been left speechless.

I was intrigued by the fact that in this story MegaMan is not Lan's twin. You based it off from the anime, right? I never liked how they removed that important part of the plot, it makes MegaMan look like a special Navi, instead of a human turned Navi.

Asides from that, I found it to be very detailed and with a powerful narrative.

Zoram Selrof.
Axl01 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
which chapter is lan and megaman PLEASE
PositivelyInsane chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
ok i really liked that chapter alot but that was one of the MOST confusing chapters i have EVER read! lol
Axl01 chapter 29 . 10/18/2008
which chapters is lanXmegaman?

please!
Feathersprite305 chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
love the lemon in ch 12
Elyon Tama chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
*Looks confused yet amused* Ok this chapter was just too brilliant to not review too. xP It was aweessome!