Reviews for The DepressionEra Duet
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Please write more as I am enjoying the story. Thanks for writing a cool plot.
Taxene chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
I love the story. its really well written and you did a good job at describing everything. I was really drawn into the story and I could really see the action and characters. I am writing something similar but with Fred and Hermione.

If you want Bonnie and Clyde info along with some interesting not well known facts go to: texashideout./

thats were I got all my info when I wrote a paper on them and also for my story.

Keep up the good work
sandy fellen chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
please keep going hurry!its really good
Noompjuh chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
I think this is a really good story : )
GeminiJade01 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Continue! I'm loving this story!
gonzogirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but everytime i tried the review box would say "could not complete" I did read it and it was SO sad but so good. This chapter was out of this world, it was great. Keep it up the Barrow gang would be proud. Clever name for the gang, i was going to suggest it but you were just one step ahead. Is one of the twins or charlie weasley going to be in the gag. And what about Snape, what happened to our beloved potions master? Again the Barrow gang would be proud. And so is the Barrow Gang 2 (me and my best friend)

Did You Now: After one robbery Bonnie and Clyde tried to escape on mules; As a child Bonnie was scared to death of guns; Bonnie and Clyde only used one brand of car, Fords; When she died, it was pretty much assumed that Bonnie was two months pregnent. Just to random B&C knowlage
Amscray chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
"But the laws fooled around,kept taking him down and locking him up in a cell, till he said to me,

'I'll never be free,so I'll meet a few of them in hell.'- Bonnie Parker

Good chapter. So that's how it start. Thankfully, I'm glad there has been no mention of Ginny in this. Wait, Potter and Lily didn’t do the same thing. Lily told the truth while Potter B.S. everything.

Well I was only using that as an example. I strongly doubt Percy & Penny Weasley will be in this. Honestly can you see Percy doing this sort of thing? I used to think that about Rudolf associating it with the reindeer, now I just associate it with a few German kings, and Swiss counts. Adorable, what are you a baka, I ain’t adorable.

Amscray chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
"Now Bonnie and Clyde are the Barrow gang.

I'm sure you all have read how they rob and steal

And those who squeal are usually found dying or dead."- Bonnie Parker.

Now that was one odd chapter. That last part of this chapter reminds me of a fic that I read a couple years back, but with a different pairing and category. It was a Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover.

Actually I think its Mistress Granger. Mrs, I believe is short for Mistress. I like this. You start out with Ron & Hermione at the height of their careers, and then go back in time, and say how they got to where they are today. Who’s Rudolf? If you mean Bellatrix’s husband, his name is actually Rudolphus.

Hmm, the Barrow Gang consists of Bill & Fleur Weasley (Buck & Blanche Barrow), Neville Longbottom (Henry Methvin), and Colin Creevy (William Daniel Jones)Ernie MacMillian (Joe Palmer), and Roger Davies(Raymond Hamilton)

Amscray chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
"They call them cold-blooded killers; They say they are heartless and mean; But I say this with pride, that I once knew Clyde when he was honest and upright and clean."- Bonnie Parker

Another interesting chapter. I hope so. Oh, in order for the Barrow Gang to be believable, one of Ron’s older brothers and his wife should be in the gang. It won’t exactly work if Ginny's in the gang.

gonzogirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
another kick ass chapter! I can't wait until the entire gang is together, is any other weasley a member? I know some usless trivia about Bonnie and Clyde. He was in jail for petty theft, and cut off two of his toes to get out of work detail.

anyway update really soon.
JessicaMeansSeeTheLight chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I like it...more please!

I'm intruiged...
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I love this idea it's very original and I do hope to see more.
Amscray chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
"There's lots of untruths to these write-ups; They're not so ruthless as that; Their nature is raw; They hate the law-The stool pigeons, spotters and rats."- Bonnie Parker from Bonnie and Clyde.

Good story. Too be honest, it's close but no cigar. Speaking of cigar, Hermione should've been pictured with one in her mouth. Bonnie dressed conservative, not like that of a hooker. I think a few machine guns would help.

Keep up the good work, though.
Occeannia chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That's hot.

Update!
gonzogirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Bonnie and Clyde Kick ass, Ron and Hermione kick ass, this story kicks ass! update really fast or be at the mercy of the Barrow Gang! (bonnie and clyde's gang)