Reviews for Unanswered Attraction
PamelaBabyDoll9020 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was Truerly a amazing right more Chapters.
lilah66 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like this story interesting pairing
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
A very beautifully written story! And a very compelling story arc, I must say. Normally I am not a fan of onshots or of angst (not that this story had an abundance of it) but I very much enjoyed your work.

Cheers,

Vic Wit
Venttianne chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
oh wheezi-san, what have you done? i know this story was written long before i became one of your biggest fans, but this one ... there's no mistake nor doubt on the quality of your writing - this was probably why you won. it's understandable what you were tryin' to achieve for your readers; however, i feel it could've been crafted some other way for that one particular segment of the story. nevertheless, it was quite insightful in the end.
GoneBonkers chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow, I dont normally read about this pairing but I just couldnt stop myself from reading it. It was really good!
foodaddict chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I almost feel like there should be a sequel. (,) I thought it would be weird to read a Sessh/Izayoi fic, but it was surprisingly great. Like I said, I even seem to be hankering for a sequel. (,) Great job. (O).
bobalina chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I like this and I don't know why. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Wenchster chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wow.

This is a very refreshing one-shot. Ive never thought of Izayoi and Shesshomaru talking and trying to understand eachother. At first I was thinking that this was a weird setting for a story but now I see. I quite enjoyed it, expescially the ending. I almost cried when Izayoi had said she would teach him to love. Its just something so ironic and passionite. Cause Kagome comes along and does eventually shows him that he can fall in love. And part of the reason InuYasha can is because of his human side, the gift his mother gave him. (::sniffle::) Its touching to me! But I dont beleive demons can not love. They are capable to do so but I think that demons fear love as a weakness and are scared of that. Silly but also understandable. And thats a reason why half demons are so special because they can be both!

Plus I am positive there are humans that can be more beautiful then demons...maybe its because they are gentle and frail. The tables can be switched, but Im thinking of Izayoi and Kagome when saying this because they are not like most humans. I have never seen them as greedy.

Anyways, thanks for the read. I like how you find intersting things to write about!

Inu_Does_Me
Sergeant Lips chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
*sobb* that was amazing! beautifully written. the words jsut flowed and it was just awesome.
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Okay, that was very cool! And I think you were very true to the Sesshoumaru in the Anime. He could do just those things, for just those reasons but certainly not for love.
Starbrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Well written, although I suggest you remove the part about people spiting when she passes. I realize it's meant to show the extent of their distain for her, but Japanese nobility would never do such things.
Empressofthedragons chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
this was flippin awesome wheez! great job! is this just a one-shot? if it is i am so fone with that, but i would be interested in reading more... anywho, i'd write more, but i'm in a jam. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! _

-Dragon
lolClaidi chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wow! this was so neat! and interesting! i loved it! great job! you so deserved the first place for this awesome piece!

-meeh
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
AH EXCELLENT, didn't see this on the other site glad I found it. and congrats to all your nominations!

Great great story
sesshomaruis4me chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
how do u write such good stories? seriously...im jealous! that was brilliant! keep writing stories!