Reviews for So what
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
sadness doesnt begin to describe me..just when it was getting good..KAPUT! Love the story and love the Taichi-Yamato interaction..i know its been awhile but i still wish you'd update..
Maleysin chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
You're a great writer. Please, do continue! I've read fics with this same plot, but you are the best so far. Congratulations!
AimeImmortel chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Love the story, update soon please!
weirdobagel chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
:O I hope Yamato will be okay...oh well...Tai will make him all better XD. Still good, um I'm not good enough to give any kind of advice so this is a useless review. Yay!

And since I'm retarded, I didn't notice the other chapters and reviewed on the first chapter too, so you get two! XD Yay!
weirdobagel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
So gloomy...:sniffles: poor Yamato! :pretends to be all smart like she remembers digimon: yeah...I at least know ... most ... of their names...:shot:

But yeah, great, but depressing stuff, no tips on writing, so no thinking it's crap ya? ;D
Kurama'slil'Neko chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
ohh! i feel bad for tk ana matt! *tear* please update soon, and is matt and tai gonna have some quality time together? mabye a study date or something .
Salki chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Good chapter, I liked it. Update soon please.
Krixel chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Hey, this is story is really good so far. I'm a big fan of taito fictions and I think your is one of the better ones. Chapter four my my favorite chapter, but then again I can't help but like Yamato Angst. I can't wait for you to continue, this is really good.

Krixel
citruspeach chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
I really like this story - very angsty, very creepy. Which are good things! And it's going to be Taito, which is always a plus. Update soon!

(And yes, Neo-chan's stories do rock. That's how I found this story, off her favorites list! )
Lemon Cream chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Haha. Being the twisted person I am,I very much want you to continue this. So do so. D
Sea Queen chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
poor little mattie-wattie! tai can give him a little kiss to make it better...
Hannio chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Fantastic chapter as usual, I loved the part at the end and the scene with the teacher. Update soon ok!
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
*glomp* Love it! You're a genius Honestly, your writing is just amazing. Anyone who does not read this is missing out big time.

Updates make me happy! You don't want me to be sad do you? So update again soon! :p
Ryuko chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
_ I read, so can I get my gold star now?

It's a good fic, I don't know why more people don't read it. Please keep it up, and when you said you'd update soon I hope you mean sometime within the next century..."
Salki chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
This sounds really good so far. I like it so far. Please update soon!