Reviews for The Cedar Chest
iamnana chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
I have never cried, or laughed, so much reading a story. This has been one of the best stories I've read, thank you! :)
Me chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
I don't know how to describe to you how deeply touched I was by this story. I don't think I have ever cried so much in one sitting in my life. I was kind of down with my own life before reading this, but the special moments with Lorelai and the presence of her mother helped me feel a lot better over a person struggle. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
girl chapter 18 . 4/7/2009
Your writing is amazing. I loved the story so much. I can't wait to read more by you. The only thing I was confused about is when she reads from her baby album and it looks like the initial name is crossed out, maybe I missed something (it is quite late at night lol), but I felt that was a really big thing to come, and that didn't get resolved for me.

Over all one of the best stories Ive read, I have cried through a few others, but sobbing was more of what I did through this one. Beautiful.
Loridhhp chapter 18 . 11/7/2007
Oh my god! I read "Measure Of A Mother" tonight and was looking for other stories you had written. I found this one. It is now 4:30 in the morning and I read all 18 chapters! Your writing is brilliant and so full of emotion. The concept of this story was amazing and I loved it all. I loved how it was written in Lorelai's POV. You have a tremendous gift for bringing the depth of emotions to life in these great characters. I was so upset that the show ended without reconciling Lorelai and her parents (especially Emily). This story fulfilled that dream for me. When I have a chance, I'm going to read your other stories. I have a story I'm writing called "A Mother's Hope". I don't know if you've read it but you might like it. Maybe you could read it and review. Again, this story was heartbreakingly beautiful and deeply moving. I loved it. I look forward to reading more of your Gilmore Girls stories. :)
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 18 . 10/13/2006
This story is so incredibly amazing *holds back tears*.. ah what the hell *cries* It's perfect!
tjbaby chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
your stories are amazing! I have read them all today and it's taken a while. I am finishing up with this story and can't wait to finish it, sad as it may be. I only have little critiquing thing to do and that is Richard's ex-fiancee's name is actually Pennilyn Lott, not Linny Lot. Sorry it just bugged me a little. Now of to read the rest of your fab work!
B. Alex Burke chapter 18 . 3/7/2006
OH MY GOD! That was beautiful! (Yet painful. Thanks for ripping my heart out,earing it to pieces, and throwing it in a fire!) LOL. Second Chances better end a little better than this, cause if it doesn't I don't know what I'll do with myself. One question, though: Did you cry whuile you wrote this? (You're probably wondering why I randomly read this. Just wanted to read something, but I had no idea it was gonna make me cry like it did.) Keep up the good work!

Branda
stacey chapter 18 . 1/31/2006
WOW I am sobbing like a child and I DON'T DO THAT this story was positively amazing thanks
music4mysoul chapter 18 . 1/25/2006
This is one of the best stories, I've ever read, so amazing and beautiful! This story really gave me a total different impression of Emily, in many stories she's portrayed as the cruel mother but this one really showed how much pain she's gone throught losing Lorelai. I really loved it
music4mysoul chapter 17 . 1/25/2006
This chapter was awesome. Lorelai did the only right thing, standing up to Pennylin but without being so low. I loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
Oh my god, this is soo horrible, Emily really doesn't deserve such cruel letters. Wow, I love this story,it's absolutely fantastic!
music4mysoul chapter 15 . 1/25/2006
I'm so intrigued about what this is all about. I loove it!
music4mysoul chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
I really wonder what this dream was about, this is really mysterious. I loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Wow, the wedding was soo beautiful! I loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 12 . 1/24/2006
Remember when I said I was on the edge of crying? Now Now I am. This is soo sad but amazing, I loove it!