Reviews for I Was Just
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
CRUELTY BEYOND COMPARE! leaving such a fun story unfinished. :(

Please continue, for my peace of mind, I need to find out how Charlie will be able to get out of this mess.
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
that was good loved it
Sam chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
I just found this story and thought it was great. I hope that you are planning on finishing it because I would love to read some more.
luvnumb3rs chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
I just read your story for the first time. I loved it. I was alittle disappointed to find it not finished. I hope you get the writing bug back and finish it. It is cute and it is one of the best Charlie and Don younger fics that I have read. I expected that there to be an intruder and it would make the trophy getting broke a less of blow.
Altanero chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
this is a great story, please continue!
marilyn chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
I was just wondering if you were going to finish this. It is a real good piece and I have really gotten interested. Please finish. Thanks
marilyn chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
I would like to know when you will add more. It is a great piece and I am truly enjoying it. I am anxious to know what Charlie has up his sleeve. Good work!
FairyTears chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
haha this is really cute! I can't wait till Don finds out lol. keep up the good work!
Melanie chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Great story so far! I love the different take on a NUMB3RS story. A lot of them are so serious and many are set in present day or at least when Don and Charlie are older. This story is so unique, entertaining, and refreshing. I can't wait to read the rest! Please continue it!
pucktofaerie chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
Ah. so charlie is going to try and fix the trophy. This should be interesting. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Urania Black chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
I love this story. I really enjoy reading about the Eppes family when the boys were younger. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kippling Croft chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
Charlie is a fest thinker sometimes he needs to learn to do it a little more often. This a really nice story. Please upo date soon.
Dairi chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
Hehe, cute. Can't wait to read more!
Piccolo Chic chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
I love it! I'm so glad you updated! Please update more soon!

Piccolo Chic
nebbyJen chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
I'm really enjoying your story and look forward to each chapter. Take your time, I know all about writer's block and what a pain it can be. Your story will happen when it's ready and we'll still be waiting.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »